Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate to Start Drama But........

Guest saleen351

exactly what jbr said, I told him that over Im yesterday,

Never had any intention of going. Went to atco then a sports bar to watch the braves game.....LOSERS driving 1.5 hours to kick the shit out of someone that live 15 mins away...Makes no sense...I will kick the shit out of him and Nabuc, just when I'm all ready gonna be at the same place. If you have met me before you will already know the out come of the bashing.....Also one more word out of someone on this board, I ain't saying who , but I will drop a bomb about what happened at shore with thier boyfriend or girlfriend..I ain't saying who cause I like the person He or she is pretty cool but one more word and hell will break loose...So if you have a BF or GF and went to the shore this summer, keep your mouth shut............or I will reck your love life............

Originally posted by saleen351

Also one more word out of someone on this board, I ain't saying who , but I will drop a bomb about what happened at shore with thier boyfriend or girlfriend..I ain't saying who cause I like the person He or she is pretty cool but one more word and hell will break loose...So if you have a BF or GF and went to the shore this summer, keep your mouth shut............or I will reck your love life............

WHO??? WHO??? WHO???

DAMN BOY YOU CAN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT THEIR SEX :confused:

exactly what jbr said, I told him that over Im yesterday,

Never had any intention of going. Went to atco then a sports bar to watch the braves game.....LOSERS driving 1.5 hours to kick the shit out of someone that live 15 mins away...Makes no sense...I will kick the shit out of him and Nabuc, just when I'm all ready gonna be at the same place. If you have met me before you will already know the out come of the bashing.....Also one more word out of someone on this board, I ain't saying who , but I will drop a bomb about what happened at shore with thier boyfriend or girlfriend..I ain't saying who cause I like the person He or she is pretty cool but one more word and hell will break loose...So if you have a BF or GF and went to the shore this summer, keep your mouth shut............or I will reck your love life............

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

WHO??? WHO??? WHO???

DAMN BOY YOU CAN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT THEIR SEX :confused:

as soon as person X opens their mouth I'll pm you with what happend, you will laugh your ass off, and thier love life will be done! I didn't post their sex cause the person would know that I know. Cause I was there but said nothing, I really don't expect to say who it is because that is a real low blow but hey don't fuck with me ya know............... I'll even put up their real names to prove it..

I really don't expect to say who it is because that is a real low blow but hey don't fuck with me ya know............... I'll even put up their real names to prove it..

SALEEN YOU HAVE A CONSCIENCE ALL OF A SUDDEN??? THAT'S A FIRST!!! :rolleyes:

I SAY JUST FRIGGIN' DO IT AND BE A MAN OF YOUR WORD THIS TIME.......WE NEED SOME DRAMA AND COMMOTION IN THIS JOINT

Also one more word out of someone on this board, I ain't saying who , but I will drop a bomb about what happened at shore with thier boyfriend or girlfriend..I ain't saying who cause I like the person He or she is pretty cool but one more word and hell will break loose...So if you have a BF or GF and went to the shore this summer, keep your mouth shut............or I will reck your love life............

huh ??? :confused: where the hell did that come from???

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sum12nv

huh ??? :confused: where the hell did that come from???

it came from someone making sort of bad comments about me, they are not too harsh right now but as soon as it gets worse I will post what happend....To clarify, the persons dont' live down my way. They are Bennies....it ain't you sum12nv you were a polite lady when I met you. and your BF was cool....

it came from someone making sort of bad comments about me, they are not too harsh right now but as soon as it gets worse I will post what happend....To clarify, the persons dont' live down my way. They are Bennies....it ain't you sum12nv you were a polite lady when I met you. and your BF was cool....

Tell tell come on you wimp!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by misssf

Tell tell come on you wimp!!!!!!!

I will say anything to any one but I can't just post it. The reason cause both parties are not on the borad and the person x was cheated by his or her bf or gf. The cheating never went down but the person wanted ---------------- to come over for late night after some personable words....and some very questionable actions and the funny thing is ther person who got cheated on was right there and didn't even know what was going on...... I don't mess with ppl lives, just ain't right, we all have been wrong by some stupied cunt or some asshole guy,(no gay jokes please) you know what I mean.... and it sucks and I won't break it out until I have to ....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by misssf

I thought we'd have some good scoop for this board. Saleen u got no balls!@!

besides tempskid who has bigger balls them me, I talk more shit then anyone and most know what I look like....Trust me I got balls but just a little , a very little piece of morals..