Do Nice Guys Finish Last?????

DO NICE GUYS FINISH LAST???????  

40 members have voted

1. 1. DO NICE GUYS FINISH LAST???????

• WITHOUT A DOUBT
    • ONCE IN A WHILE
    • WHATS A NICE GUY

Originally posted by xpander

I think I'm a pretty nice guy, and I finish last.

Could be cuz I'm sort of a weirdo...but still

oh well...

:(

Say, Msoprano, how's that Baruch application coming along? Any good news?

thanks for asking bro,,,,,i sent it out so now its the waiting game.....those bastards take forever to give you an answer....i went throughit before... i prob wont know until december at the earliest

Originally posted by msoprano13

thanks for asking bro,,,,,i sent it out so now its the waiting game.....those bastards take forever to give you an answer....i went throughit before... i prob wont know until december at the earliest

hahaha...lol, oh geez....

maaaaaaan, it's BB - the Baruch Bureaucracy- at work.

Best of luck, hope you're still alive by the time they're done.

But yeah, 3.2 gpa, should be no problems...just wait for the good news.

female friends of mine tell me all the time, especially when they happen to be single, "you're the greatest" and "you're so awesome" but add Random Guy X to the equation, like so...

( female friend ) + ( me ) = ( conversation )

( female friend ) + ( me ) + ( Random Guy X ) = ( conversation ) - ( focusing attention on Random Guy X )

( female friend ) + ( Random Guy X ) + ( focusing attention on Random Guy X ) = ( me ) + ( conversation )

... well, you get the idea ...

( i end up talking to myself. )

Originally posted by roninmess

I always finish last... it sucks, I am too nice. My last fling told me she wants guys to treat her bad. Im like are you fuckin kidding me? Fuckin bitches:mad: :mad:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

when she said that you should have smacked her and say is this bad enough:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by msoprano13

Good luck man

-C

Originally posted by roninmess

I always finish last... it sucks, I am too nice. My last fling told me she wants guys to treat her bad. Im like are you fuckin kidding me? Fuckin bitches:mad: :mad:

don't feel too bad...i gave up onenight stands for this chick @ college..i had a fuckin sweet ass threak going...5 different girls, 2 weeks...then i gave all that up for her...i just wasted my first month @ college w/ some chick who fucked me over...i knew she had a bf back home but she made it like she wuz gonna break up w/ him...i seriosly thought she wuz the best thing i had ever gotten...like one of those special relationships that come along once every blue moon...she just fucking used me and i fell head over heels for her...it has nuthin to do w/ being nice...but nice guys do finish last

The reason I started dating my boyfriend is because he is a nice guy. He treated me like every guy should treat a girl; with respect, kindness, manners, and an overall gentleman mannerism. Most girls I know are out there looking for the nice guy. Any woman who isn't is just plain crazy, or will soon find out how much of a hassle and a waste of time it is to chase down the guys who treat girls like shit. I believe there is someone out there for everyone... you will find him/her when you least expect it. So for all you nice guys out there... keep up the good work!!!

Originally posted by jennEfer

So for all you nice guys out there... keep up the good work!!!

i do try.

oh, how i try.

but you gotta believe me when i say (and i know i'm not the only one) that i Often Lose Faith that there are, in fact, women out there that _aren't_ looking for a headgame...

thanks for the viewpoint of one of the enlightened few.

Sorry to say it kids, but its not a matter of first or last...its who you run the race with, and how you judge the course. Yeah, I'm a nice guy, so I've been told, and I've finished last here and there, but the fact of the matter is this: You need to find out what you want in a relationship. I know you've heard this all before, but often times the Nice Guys are the ones who truly understand and strive for the above point. Nice guys wait, we know what happens in hasty unions. Usually we have had some experience that has made us wake up to the truth. Nice Guys are the ones who have figured out that in time what we search for shall come along. So we wait, quietly, patiently. Sometimes that waiting takes quite a while, hence "...finish last." But whoever has waited and found their exact match will testify, I am sure, that it was well worth the lonely time spent on inner Reflection, Self Control, Manner Reform, and thinking with the Correct Head. When you are alone, you have a lot of time to experience other things that girls may find interesting. Go to a museum, write a poem, travel to another country. Not go to a bar, whore around and spend cash like a meathead. "The begining of wisdom is silence" the Buddah said. So shut up and listen to the girl you like. Quality or Quantity?

And thats all I have to say about that

And if you have a doubt, ask jennEfer...cause my quotes arent for anyone else

Originally posted by arcticshdw

Nice guys wait, we know what happens in hasty unions. Usually we have had some experience that has made us wake up to the truth. Nice Guys are the ones who have figured out that in time what we search for shall come along. So we wait, quietly, patiently. Sometimes that waiting takes quite a while, hence "...finish last." But whoever has waited and found their exact match will testify, I am sure, that it was well worth the lonely time spent on inner Reflection, Self Control, Manner Reform, and thinking with the Correct Head. When you are alone, you have a lot of time to experience other things that girls may find interesting. Go to a museum, write a poem, travel to another country.

i've done all that.

and i've been single for most of 24 years minus two weeks

(that was a mistake - we've all made one, for sure)

but i'm a good and done with waiting.

and i don't think it makes me any less of a nice guy.

JUST TIRED OF WAITING.

did i mention yet that i've been single for most of 24 years?

my point is...

just plain being a nice guy isn't enough.

or so it seems...

Originally posted by arcticshdw

Sorry to say it kids, but its not a matter of first or last...its who you run the race with, and how you judge the course. Yeah, I'm a nice guy, so I've been told, and I've finished last here and there, but the fact of the matter is this: You need to find out what you want in a relationship. I know you've heard this all before, but often times the Nice Guys are the ones who truly understand and strive for the above point. Nice guys wait, we know what happens in hasty unions. Usually we have had some experience that has made us wake up to the truth. Nice Guys are the ones who have figured out that in time what we search for shall come along. So we wait, quietly, patiently. Sometimes that waiting takes quite a while, hence "...finish last." But whoever has waited and found their exact match will testify, I am sure, that it was well worth the lonely time spent on inner Reflection, Self Control, Manner Reform, and thinking with the Correct Head. When you are alone, you have a lot of time to experience other things that girls may find interesting. Go to a museum, write a poem, travel to another country. Not go to a bar, whore around and spend cash like a meathead. "The begining of wisdom is silence" the Buddah said. So shut up and listen to the girl you like. Quality or Quantity?

And thats all I have to say about that

And if you have a doubt, ask jennEfer...cause my quotes arent for anyone else

wow bro what a way to put it

i will say this...

though i am less involved in relationships than some of my not-so-nice-guy acquaintances (my own true friends are nice guys too) it does give me a personal sense of dignity and pride to watch the way they objectify women and realize that i could just never do that.