Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heres an idea to improve airline safety

my friend came up with this. if say the terrorrists take control of the plane, install a system of a sleeping gas distribution all over the plane, and let the pilot have access to the release button. if the terrorists take control, the pilot lets the gas go all over the plane, putting everyone to sleep instantly. boom, how clever is that?

Originally posted by perfecto25

my friend came up with this. if say the terrorrists take control of the plane, install a system of a sleeping gas distribution all over the plane, and let the pilot have access to the release button. if the terrorists take control, the pilot lets the gas go all over the plane, putting everyone to sleep instantly. boom, how clever is that?

great fucking idea

call the white house .........casue i think having guns and air marshalls on board just put the plane more at risk

definatly is a great idea!! but its gonna need some fine tunning, cuz if the terroists get in the cocpit, they could take the gas masks away from teh pilots or something like taht...u know...things like that....still a good idea.

peace out

gianni

whatever, thats just minute details, the pilots can stay awake in their separately sealed cockpit, or they can their own gas masks, and bombs that are not set to timer, wont explode if the gas hits instantly, and even if it doesnt, if u have an air marshal on board with his own gas mask, he can take out the fuckers while they are woozy, and anyway, most of the times, they lie about bombs, because sneaking in weapons is alot easier than sneaking in bombs. i think that coupled with extra secure cockpit doors, air marshalls and this sleeping gas thing, we can seriously reduce the amount of planes hijacked. i hope we blow the shit out of that bin laden muthafucka

nah yo, a better idea than a sleeping gas release system in the passenger cabin would be to outfit planes with NITROUS OXIDE release systems. that way, in the event of uncertain danger, like a terrorist attempt on the plane, bam, the pilots hit the big red N2O button and not only are the passengers, along with the terrorists, incapacitated, but the terrorists will likely lose all interest in their original plans. ;)

Originally posted by msoprano13

great fucking idea

call the white house .........casue i think having guns and air marshalls on board just put the plane more at risk

lets say they shoot and miss... what happends if they hit a passenger, or worse they hit a window or door... causing the entire cabin to depressurize... every one gets sucked out quicker then your first blow job...

i dont think theyre going to have guns and other firing instruments prolly stun guns or mace or something...

keep in mind im not a fed nor work for the airline so this is just pure random thought...

Great idea Perfecto...makes a lot of sense.

LOL Darkfyre thats funny :laugh: :laugh:

As to what Dgmodel said...I realize what you're saying but I'm pretty sure they would have real weapons on board. First of all, you're not gonna go against a gun with mace. Also, I know that El Al (Israel's airline) has been using undercover agents on board their planes for a while. And I heard those guys have machine guns...they don't joke around. So I would imagine the US would look at Israels air security for guidance since they already have that implemented.

But that's just what I heard, I agree that having real guns on board, even in hands of trained agents, is too dangerous. Sleeping gas is better.

Originally posted by pumavisor808

This has to be one of the best ideas ever... They should just put the sleeping gas on as soon as the plane takes off... No matter how long the flight is I can never go to sleep...

I cant beleive someone else has disco stu for their icon

i've actually heard the idea before, though i don't know where.

to be REALLY effective, and this is also technologically possible, it to affect the entire plane, including pilot's cabin and cargo hold (who knows where terrorists may hide!) and to have the plane brought down by ground control via autopilot.

Originally posted by dolik

Great idea Perfecto...makes a lot of sense.

LOL Darkfyre thats funny :laugh: :laugh:

As to what Dgmodel said...I realize what you're saying but I'm pretty sure they would have real weapons on board. First of all, you're not gonna go against a gun with mace. Also, I know that El Al (Israel's airline) has been using undercover agents on board their planes for a while. And I heard those guys have machine guns...they don't joke around. So I would imagine the US would look at Israels air security for guidance since they already have that implemented.

But that's just what I heard, I agree that having real guns on board, even in hands of trained agents, is too dangerous. Sleeping gas is better.

yeah but do you really feel safer with a guy standing over holding a machine gun??? i know i wouldnt... and if they faked theyre identification to get on plans whos to say they cant fake theyre id to be air marshalls???

If they used sleeping gas sooner or later the terrorists would just bring there own masks or if they had Air Marshal's all they have to do is keep two terrorists from acting out untill the Marshal made his move then they would take him out. The only thing that I think would work would be a combination of thing not all the same on all flights that way the terrorist would know what to expect. my $0.02