Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Very Terrible News

My girlfriend's mother is good friends with a woman who plays a minor role on the HBO series "The Sopranos," and she was informing my girlfriend that HBO has cancelled production of the series "Oz."

If this is true, I find it fucking tragic; "Oz" is the finest series that HBO has ever created. The acting and writing is superb, and the storyline is far more compelling than any other series HBO produces.

I hope the series continues its run on HBO; there is still so much that can be done with the plot lines, and so many questions still remain to be answered. I have a bad feeling that the cancellation might be true since there are never any commercials on HBO regarding the new series, nor were there any hints at a follow up season after the final episode of last season.

I hope the series continues.

I have a bad feeling that the cancellation might be true since there are never any commercials on HBO regarding the new series, nor were there any hints at a follow up season after the final episode of last season.

I hope the series continues.

from HBO.com--->

OZ RETURNZ..NOW AND LATER

Season 4 rebroadcasts will begin in September so check the schedule for times in your area. Oz's fifth season of eight episodes will premiere in January 2002.