Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weed

I never have...but my friends felt real sick from weed alone before. Not to the point of throwing up but naseous, etc.

Maybe its just bad?

I personally dont bother with it anymore b/c it started making me sick psychologically...every time I got high it would fuck with my mind and make me confused, paranoid, etc. None of that pleasant high, euphoria stuff. :blown:

the 1st 5 or 6 times i smoked i didn't get high. the first 4 or 5 times i bumped, i didn't feel it. the 1st 3 times i dropped i barely felt anything. the 1st time i sniffed coke i barely felt anything. somehow ur body has a resistance to all this stuff at first.

• 2 weeks later...

one of the first times i started to get high from pot my friends wanted me to take bong rips...i was never used to them...so i took like one three footer and puked my fucking brains out...dind't look alive for a while after that either...now i can never say i've thrown up from smoking

yup......haver thrown up before from weed....TWICE!!...one time off of like 5 gravity hits.....I was all right but I was just sitting there and I felt like a exoskeleton was growing around my body...on my skin....I was all right until I got up to go to the next room with my friends....and I felt sick...I threw up and had dry heaves....they suk....last time I threw up was the last day of my freshman year of college and I had bronchitis and threw up off of a couple of joints.....same trippy ass exoskeleton thing....both times ralphing was not unexpected...I knew I was going to throw up so I had time to walk to the bathroom......