Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rolling question

knxtc

im at the point now where everytime i drop pills, i don't start rolling until i throw up...i don't come up peak and come down anymore...i just throw up...roll face...then just stop..no come down whatsoever...whats the deal with that...??? it bothers me now becuase i hate throwing up in front of so many people and after that i just get totally smashed...anyone with some answers??? just wondering

you are a freak of some kind. take your drugs like a man, and stop puking. everyone i know gets that queasy feeling when they drop, but throwing up???????????

check with yo doctor or sometin. there's gotta be sometin going on if u throw up EVERYTIME you take a pill. i don't care if it's after you peak, or before. you definitely shouldn't be getting sick. sounds mad weird to meeeeeE

Originally posted by knxtc

im at the point now where everytime i drop pills, i don't start rolling until i throw up...i don't come up peak and come down anymore...i just throw up...roll face...then just stop..no come down whatsoever...whats the deal with that...??? it bothers me now becuase i hate throwing up in front of so many people and after that i just get totally smashed...anyone with some answers??? just wondering

Obviously its just not mixing with you right. How often do u roll? Maybe you are getting really bad E too. My answer would be to you stop rolling. At least for a while.

This happend to my friend ones too,

He took a really strong one (but he popped a stacker like 2 hours before too), then he said he was getting queezy feelings in the stomach untill he just hit the bathroom and threw up. He did that maybe like an hour after he poped it.

He didnt peak or come down. It was like u said, something like just rolling face at a constant level.

Doesnt sound too bad, besides the throwing up phase,

Sounds like fun :)

Rad_

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

BTW... it's always been that way, except for the first six months I rolled so it's obviously my body and not the pills. It's really not a big deal, don't worry about it.

ewwwww well ok but just make sure you bring a toothbrush when we hang out!:tongue:

Guest gabo

LOL! I'm off to Duane Reade to grab some travel-sized Colgate to bring to Earth... :idea:

I have no idea how my body will react to E when I do it again. Its been so long anything is possible.

Originally posted by knxtc

dont worry about it too much. the past maybe...5 times i rolled i'd have that too. i would feel it starting to hit and have that feeling for 20-30 mins...then, just out of nowhere id feel naseous as hell and gag...last time i didnt even have time to reach the bathroom, just grabbed the closest garbage can, lol my boy covered me from the bouncers. i cant say ive ever actually threw up, just gagged...but its definitely a NICE roll afterwards. no comedown. kinda used to that by now...and by the way, its not bad pills b/c ive been taking different ones every time.

I have a couple friends that have the whole throw up thing going on, they just hang out near the bathroom area for the first 20-30 minutes after they drop, once they do the deed they're set for the night, I've personally felt nauseous more than once, but we all know that's normal. So don't worry, perfectly normal, but yeah, try and avoid the bouncers, hang out near the jakes, and rinse your mouth out afterwards...:D

I don't care, because I know that when I yack... I'm about to blow the fuck up...

Amen to that shit. Wont puke off of one and the last couple of times I did 2 and was alright but on my birthday in July I did 3 and yakked once and flew for the rest of the night. Its just your body rejecting the drug, perfectly normal.