Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shoes / Gear

dgmodel

check out diesel style lab...theyre always making awesome stuff. and for a more dressed up occasion, i went to the paul smith boutique on saturday and fell in love with so many things there!!!! definitely one of the coolest designers out there.

I was thinking the same thing, but didn't post it, because generally, i'm not one to rant. On my quest I went to Tootsie Plohound, and they had a decent selection of new stuff, but I'm looking for a specific pair, but I gave up, because there aren't that many shoe stores for men in New York (that I know of).

SO, I think the best best is Barney's, they'll even special order something for you, if need be. Which... in my case, I need.

Originally posted by dgmodel

nah i used to rock K.C.'s but now the only shoes I buy are Todd Welsh, cant really find any decent K.C.'s around...

tru tru

two seasons ago his shit was pretty nice I still wanna get my hands on those 200 dollar leather walking shoes those are butter

Originally posted by dgmodel

nah i used to rock K.C.'s but now the only shoes I buy are Todd Welsh, cant really find any decent K.C.'s around...

i would love to get KC's, but i go through shoes like crazy (like everey 4 months)-long story

i cant afford to buy a $100 pair 3 times a year!!!!

Originally posted by marcid21

HMMM......I'd love to know what you're doin to those shoes sweetie!

PS...DGMODEL, I'm answering your cry for help from the Sex Board.

ok if you really want to know.....

when i was born my feet were curved inwards. in order for me to be able to walk, i had lots of surgery done to get my feet as straight as possible. recently the surgery has begun to reverse itself, screwing everything up. as the bones in my ankles shift, my kneecap has started to shift as well. because i have no alignment in my legs, the pressure exterted on my shoes isnt even at all and thus most shoes that i buy get bent out of shape very quickly

happy now?:D

• 2 weeks later...