Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight friday review a real promoters view

Got there at 12 very empty. So empty the giger room didnt even open so my dj couldnt spin. It filled up as night went on but not much. Anthony Mundy has a good set for opening but Boris simply killed the crowd. His track selection was horrible. The club only did like 1200 people not anywhere to what i was expecting. It was my first time at limelight and I wasnt real pleased with the party. This week Jeff mills hopefully it will be a better party.

stephen

HOPEFULLY???????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Bro, expect 3,000 people there this friday. It will be MUCH!!!! better. Trust me on that one ;)

Friday, Oct. 12th, 2001 @ The Limelight....

JEFF MILLS-AXIS Records, Detroit (detroit techno and minimal tribal techno) 3 TURNTABLES AND A ROLAND TR-909 DRUM MACHINE FOR ADDED EFFECTS

Surgeon-Downwards , Counterbalance, Dynamic Tension, UK (minimal techno and tribal techno)

Function-Synewave, Downwards, Infrastructure- NYC (hard driving tribal and minimal techno with some detroit techno elements thrown in)

MAKE SURE ALL ATTEND!!!!!!!!!! Church starts at 10pm

Boris Sucks, he crashes trains, and just when you think and hope that the track is good, he throws out a curve ball, and you get pissed again. The last time I heard him, was over a year ago at Limelight, that, was the last time I went. Boris is over rated and there are soo many more better DJ's out there....

Friday should be a better turn out, I will try to make it, but got other plans....

Have fun!!!!!!