Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bin Laden making videos

What is all that shit he is saying..........

America is filled with fear and thank God for that........

Thousands of people have died in the name of God.........

We have come out to fight Islam in the name of terrorism.........

Every muslim should come out and fight for his religion.........

America should never enjoy peace unless all disbelievers leave our holy lands..........

He is calling this a holy war.

:blown:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

What is all that shit he is saying..........

America is filled with fear and thank God for that........

Thousands of people have died in the name of God.........

We have come out to fight Islam in the name of terrorism.........

Every muslim should come out and fight for his religion.........

America should never enjoy peace unless all disbelievers leave our holy lands..........

He is calling this a holy war.

:blown:

he called this a holy war when bush said we have to fight this crusade.....poor choice or wording there.

but yea the talibon said they are willing to fight for the jaha(i think thats the right word) which means they willl fight until the last man standing

Originally posted by msoprano13

he called this a holy war when bush said we have to fight this crusade.....poor choice or wording there.

but yea the talibon said they are willing to fight for the jaha(i think thats the right word) which means they willl fight until the last man standing

jihad.. and yea it definelty is scary...

the way these people back the ideas pushed upon them is astonishing to 21st century Americans such as you and i.. they have an utter disregard for life and devotion to a cause that is foreign to many of us.. which certainly augments the fear of this conflict in me..

Part of the US (and co.) effort to fight back is to drop leaflets and radios on Afghanistan, in the hope that the people there will hear what the West has to say

I guess we have to hope that they'll get the word, and can understand it, and can believe it

What OBL said was a load of crap, but unfortunately and frighteningly, there are many people who seem to have been brainwashed, and go along with it

Maybe Muslims around the world should declare a jihad against these terrorists to counter what OBL is trying to start