Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fear of the EX

randall16

well, first of all: what's your opinion on that issue randall??? I can't say that I fear the ex but depending on how involved the other person was and/or how long and intense the relationship was there are aspects that make you curious and think...then again, that might be just me. I know it shouldn't play any part in a current relationship....past is past...still, my head is pretty screwed up and sometimes I just get those images and thoughts in my head that are provoked by the smallest things......mmmhhh, am I crazy :screwy:

one relationship i dredded the girl's ex. cuz she broke up with him for me, actually, i started hookin up with her b4 their relationship was even over. and i always feared she would go back to him. he was older, made good money, could offer more security. i used to hate when he would call her, but i couldnt say anything, cuz i couldnt get in between them two.

and now im with my current gf(i think u know her randall16) and the same kinda thing happened there. but i dont fear him....we all hang out and get along.

it the fucker is HUGE then i would fear, but id rather not know anything about the ex, except for why it didnt work out... i hate talking about past relationships with the current... cause then afterwards you get all those snippy comments here there...

even days months years later...

its like my grandmother says dont touch shit and it wont stink... or something to that effect... (it loses meaning in the translation but you get my drift...)

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i think some of u guys are misunderstanding the question. its not if u fear your ex, but do u fear ur bf/gf's ex?

at least that's the way i read it.

yup.. i was just gonna say that...

in my personal experience... with my current bf, i feared his ex for a lil while... cuz i wanted him when he was with her and i knew how he felt about her... but after we were finally together, i was always scared she was gonna come back and he wasn gonna leave me, but its almost a year later so i got over that fear pretty quick!!!

i always had an insecurity thing goin on too with bf's cuz of one specifically who hurt me so bad with cheating that it scares me in every relationship i have.. i get nervous that im not gonna be good enuf after a while but my bf lets me know just how much he does love me *hehe* so the fear is kinda fading... but when ur cheated on like i was, with a 15 year old sophomore in high school mind u, :mad: it kinda gets to u a lil bit and makes ya wonder why he would rather be fucking this stupid ass girl... probably b/c he was gettin sex from her and not me...

ANYWAY.. i rambled there wow...:rolleyes:

but randall hunny, u know my take on this whole thing... i talked to u all about it last night... things will be ok... *mwaH*

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i think some of u guys are misunderstanding the question. its not if u fear your ex, but do u fear ur bf/gf's ex?

at least that's the way i read it.

oops :laugh:

i dont fear my current bf's ex --- she is pathetic and kisses my ass everytime i see her.