Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Directions to Shroomy's Party this Friday.

shroomy

OK here they are finally. Ill post directions from 95 and directions from the turnpike.

Ill also post directions to Radius from my house for those going to

Soulstace.

The turnpike is definetly quicker but you have to deal with the tolls.

If anyone is out west by the Sawgrass or 75, let me know and Ill give you directions.

Take 95 North past Ft. Lauderdale to SW 10th St (Exit 36C)

Take SW 10th St. West. After 4 miles you will pass through a toll plaza as SW 10th turns into the Sawgrass Expressway. Turn right at the second exit past the toll plaza SR 7/US441 (Exit 15A)

Take 441 N to the first light, Regency Lakes Blvd (1/2 mile from exit)

Turn Right on Regency Lakes and go through the guard hose. Just say you are here to visit me- Charlie Bender

After the guard house go straight to the first stop sign, Mallards Pl, and turn right.

Mallards Pl comes to a T after 20 ft. Turn left and I am the 16th house on the left

6404 Mallards Way

(954)383-1512

Take the turnpike north to the 869/Sawgrass Exit (Exit #71)

Turn right at the second exit past the toll plaza SR 7/US441 (Exit 15A)

Take 441 N to the first light, Regency Lakes Blvd (1/2 mile from exit)

Turn Right on Regency Lakes and go through the guard hose. Just say you are here to visit me- Charlie Bender

After the guard house go straight to the first stop sign, Mallards Pl, and turn right.

Mallards Pl comes to a T after 20 ft. Turn left and I am the 16th house on the left

6404 Mallards Way

(954)383-1512

BTW here is the list so far. Many of the CP crew are bringing friends and I have invited some of my local friends, so should be a fun turnout.

Shroomy

DJ Meng

Mimi

BBFlux

Chris

B-Side

Stacey

Digital7

phrankadelic

noira

Patrick

vaughan

jewelangel

DJFX

vanessa23

joeygk

georgeacasta

dieg0

loraine

Rene

Johnny13

Dgat

laliux

NightStar

andrewthomas

macfunk19

miamijosh

princesstupelo

Pod

bigballadolla

BTW if you are comming from down south and can give Pod a ride, please let me or him know. I have a ride back to Space for him but he needs a ride up.

OK guys...

Is 8 too early to get together?

We want to have time for the PVD and Soulstace folks to get together before they have to take off, and Im sure Vaughan has to leave early to get everything ready at Radius.

Anytime is good for me. I don't even have to work that day.. so come over for a pool party at noon if you want.

Originally posted by meng

What's up with the food situation tommorrow? Will there be any? Do we take some? Is there a grill?....Is it even gonna be a food event?

Yea Charlie, do we need to bring food, bevreges, ect..... Lemme know.( call me ) I'm def bringing some alcoholic bevreges and some other necessities, but as for food wise,lemme know. ;)

I have a friend bringing a case of red bull and a half gallon of voldka. I am getting a couple of cases of beer.

We have a bunch of coolers with ice.. and cups and crap.

sooo.... bring anything else you might want, and anything to eat. but maybe well just all toss a couple of $$ in and get a bunch of pizzas or something.....

I havent been this excited since I was a virgin :)

-Shroomy

Originally posted by shroomy

I have a friend bringing a case of red bull and a half gallon of voldka. I am getting a couple of cases of beer.

We have a bunch of coolers with ice.. and cups and crap.

sooo.... bring anything else you might want, and anything to eat. but maybe well just all toss a couple of $$ in and get a bunch of pizzas or something.....

I havent been this excited since I was a virgin :)

-Shroomy

Pizza and garlic "rolls" sound good to me!!! ;)