Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So How Was The New Exit?

Originally posted by PartiGrl

I thought it was f**kin' amazing! But that's just my own personal opinion. Music was amazing, the renovations are beautiful especially Junior's booth, but it was a little overcrowded. I had a great night!

what specifically about his booth? any other differences in the way the club is set up now, or decorated?

My girlfriend said that the place is just a bit nicer... She said something about the white room upstairs being a bit different... Personally the place is so huge that miner changes really won't make any kinda difference. Except for that fact that they raised the $$.

She said the main thing that changes was the crowd.

I don't think the changes are so minor.... Junior's booth is now to the left where the lighting control area use to be. It's all white w/ plants & globes of the earth all over. You can look right into it cause it's mostly glass & not like the damn cage-like booth Draper had.

The VIP room has a whole glass wall lookling out onto the main floor and it's not completely white like it use to be. There's a whole lot of reserved areas. There's a lot of red lighting not pitch black so you can actually see what's going on around you. Most of the bathrooms are now sepreate doors, not stalls except for all the way downstairs tot he right of the bar area. Ummm.... all hardwood floors. The roof is closed.

Hopefully that's enough detail :)