Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys that try WAY too hard...

upjumpdaboogie

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

you know the ones. There something to be said for tenacity, and aggressiveness, but on the flipside, how many actually realistically know where that line is.

Exercise for the reader. Class discuss.

Its called open mouth, insert foot.. I see it WAY too often:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you know the ones. There something to be said for tenacity, and aggressiveness, but on the flipside, how many actually realistically know where that line is.

Exercise for the reader. Class discuss.

same for the girls man.. nothing more of turn off then desperate ehhum i mean persistant prospects... shit is just disgusting...

preaching to the choir.. I know the girls are out there, too, God bless 'em. It's sad, yea, but to some degree, they control the who's, the what's the when's, the where's and why's. And it's usually over those same pathetic guys that try too damn hard.

I just feel an extreme sense of pity watching a guy beg, and plead, and whine, to get a girl interested in him.

There's also the typical overly-testocerone-y scenester at say.... Saci on a Thursday night, doused in his cologne, grabbing every piece of B&T ass he can get his hands on, in the hopes that one will be in her infamous "slut phase". {which would make a good thread in itself }

is worse then a persistent guy. Its annoying and unattractive and if you really wanted to talk to them you would be. Same for girls i think that its pathetic when a girl acts overly interested. I;ve known girls who would go as far as doing drive bys on the guys house every night to see what they were doing, now thats persistent!!!! Don't get me wrong, a women has the right to pursue a man as much as a man pursues here, but the mutual attraction must be there. But sometimes I think that there is a bit of retraction from both ends do to fear of rejection!!! Does anybody believe that this happens as well????

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

I;ve known girls who would go as far as doing drive bys on the guys house every night to see what they were doing, now thats persistent!!!!

But sometimes I think that there is a bit of retraction from both ends do to fear of rejection!!! Does anybody believe that this happens as well????

Point #1: that's grounds for a restraining order

Point #2: of course it happens. Sometimes it sucks though when a girl is interested and she won't do ANYTHING, because she wants to be wooed, which is understandable, but when she startes testing him, It's the beginning of the end.

preaching to the choir.. I know the girls are out there, too, God bless 'em. It's sad, yea, but to some degree, they control the who's, the what's the when's, the where's and why's. And it's usually over those same pathetic guys that try too damn hard.

I just feel an extreme sense of pity watching a guy beg, and plead, and whine, to get a girl interested in him.

There's also the typical overly-testocerone-y scenester at say.... Saci on a Thursday night, doused in his cologne, grabbing every piece of B&T ass he can get his hands on, in the hopes that one will be in her infamous "slut phase". {which would make a good thread in itself }

haha. i hate to watch a guy beg too and the more they persist, the less likely anything will ever happen. the worst is when a guy tries to take your friendship one step further by trying to kiss you or something and you tell him no but they cant understand so they try again, even if you tell them you arent interested they still keep trying. oh i also hate when they get all worked up about nothing and beg beg beg. hahahaha. men are dogz.

Originally posted by somebitch

haha. i hate to watch a guy beg too and the more they persist, the less likely anything will ever happen. the worst is when a guy tries to take your friendship one step further by trying to kiss you or something and you tell him no but they cant understand so they try again, even if you tell them you arent interested they still keep trying. oh i also hate when they get all worked up about nothing and beg beg beg. hahahaha. men are dogz.

how do you really feel?