Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!!!! Go JETS!

Guest saleen351

OK then...how about this:

I do believe that due to the fact that the New York Jets are such a horrible squad, they will be defeated by the Miami Dolphins in such a manner that the loss will humiliate the Jets and their fans for weeks to come.

Did I forget to mention FUCK THE JETS?

:D:tongue::laugh:

hey saleen....what was lamar doing that monday night last year? only had 155 yds and 2 tds. was hurt for the second one. and he ran all over new england while cmartin bailed you all out w/that td run.

vinny will be lucky to walk away from the game. jets lead the league in takeaways cuz they've been playing sorry ass offenses. my g-ma can pick off a pass from johnson and that no name qb from ne.

hey stac'...no food for you? gee i wonder why? ;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by phrankadelic

hey saleen....what was lamar doing that monday night last year? only had 155 yds and 2 tds. was hurt for the second one. and he ran all over new england while cmartin bailed you all out w/that td run.

vinny will be lucky to walk away from the game. jets lead the league in takeaways cuz they've been playing sorry ass offenses. my g-ma can pick off a pass from johnson and that no name qb from ne.

hey stac'...no food for you? gee i wonder why? ;)

NO ONE IN THE CITY OF MIAMI IS SUPPOSED TO BRING UP LAST YEARS MONDAY NIGHT GAME, IT WAS A DISGRACE FOR FINS FANS!!!! I WATCHED THAT GAME WITH MY NEW BOSS AT THE TIME, HE IS FROM FT. LAUDERDALE AND THAT WAS THE FIRST WEEK I KNEW HIM. HE WAS A FINS FAN I'M A JETS, LETS JUST SAY WE GOT STARTED OFF IN THE WRONG FOOT, ME AND HIM ALMOST FOUGHT WHEN WE WATCHED THAT GAME, NEEDLESS TO SAY I GOT FIRED AND HE TRIED TO SUE ME....THIS GAME IS WAR!!!!!!!!

OH ONE MORE THING, THE COLTS HAVE A GREAT OFFENSE!!!! BLEDSOE IS NOT NO NAME EITHER. JETS HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM WITH THE RUN DEFENSE BUT I THINK WE ARE GETTING OUR SHIT IN GEAR...

PS MENG THAT WAS A FUNNY POST....

FUCK THE FINS!!!!!!!!

i'll bring up that monday night game whenever i want. i'm a true fan. through thick and thin. you don't see anyone else stepping up to the plate...well except for sean. beating the fins makes every jets fan and player's season. but we buckled down and won the division. which is much more than i can say for your jets.

yes indy has a good offense. and what happened to you guys that game? you lost. hahahahahahaha. bledsoe is overrated and has no one to throw to. of course he's going to turn it over. the jets D avgs over 162 yds rushing a game! that's pathetic! whatever you bring...i'll bring 2x.

we'll talk monday. but you better not hide when the jets lose!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by meng

I have a feeling we're not going tohear from him again after this weekend, phrankmeister.:D

Trust me if the jet loose I'll start talking trash for the next meeting...Check out the NJ I'm the enemy over there, I will never back down!!!

Guest saleen351

Whos drinking? I just started, I'm def gonna get arrested at giants stadium for beating up ppl with fins gear on.....

PS FUCK THE FINS!!!!