Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by cigs

Not much...what's up with you????

Another Thursday with JBR....I don't know if my liver can handle it. I promised myself I was going to lay low until Sat....that always changes though.

You're going to World, right...I remember reading that Ceeotter promised Emmitt.

If you read my PM about me and CEEOTTER's B/F, I am no longer allowed in their sandbox!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by trewguysmom69

oh Ciggy, Ciggy, Ciggy, if u r bored u can call my son Trewey, he needs new friends to play with:mad:

Go F-yourself!!!!!! How about that. Your son doesn't even post here anymore.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Yo, CIGS!!!!!

Did we forget to take him out of the trunk?????:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TREWGUYSMOM, How's your hole? Not your whole family, just your hole!!!!!!!

What's up JBR??? Maybe that's where he is...totally forgot about that:eek: :eek: :eek:

The mystery is solved!!!!!! The phone call recipient's birthday is today.........Happy Birthday ANGELFROMHEAVEN!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just F.Y.I, CIGS, last Thursday was not a typical night out.....You shouldn't be afraid to hangout with me..........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh I'm not afraid...that IS a typical night for me, but not when I have work the next day...that's rough!!!!

Me, Emmitt, Jav, Trickdaddy and the rest of the crew will be at World Sat. night...hopefully you'll be allowed back in Ceeotter's sandbox and you'll play nice with each other (and her bf) and come out to World!!! That goes for Cosmicgate as well (not the sandbox part, just going to World)!

Originally posted by eviljav666

I Hate this shit..I know we need security and all but do they have to stop our drug infiltration..

What happen a few years ago when they said they were starting a WAR ON DRUGS..never happened.

this realy suck..Our drug carrier should get in and out of the us boarders..

I would hate to think i have to Pony my herb down to florida..

uhhhh just thinking about it..

Jav,

I'm really sorry to hear about your current drug problems.:( Stories like that really put things in perspective for me. That story hits home brotha.

I got some extra smoke if you need it.

Anyone interseted in donating to the:

POT HEAD RELIEF FUND:smoke:

We currently are in need of:

Purple Haze:smoke: Backyard Boogie:smoke:

Hash:smoke: Hydo:smoke:

Kind Bud:smoke: E-Z Widers:smoke:

Blunts:smoke: Pipes and One Hitters:smoke:

God Bless America !!

:drunk: : :shake::drunk:

Does that explain it?????

Considering we were hanging w/ u for most of it I will have to agree that explains it. Where the hell does that rocket fule come from????? Keep it away.:laugh: Yes yes what was this I hear about you up making chili for the Giants game Sun morning around 5am mumbling isna isna:eek:

Weekend review of SSH in the off season 8 out of 10

Friday Martini's w/ Joel at fat cats utter mayhem and lots of shots then cups of shots at Spicy's-then rocket fuel. Sat XS getting there much much better and you by the way were OUT OF YOU TITS! Sunday--the day of rest