Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Saturday....

DJ Fabio C...

Last Sat, i got to the Exit b4 12am... i told them about your guestlist and they said they are not accepting your guestlist....

so i went to Sound Factory... and it was dead over there and i went back to Exit b'coz one of my friends got in... and the result was that i was told to get off the line.... why r they doing?

DJ Tommy

hunny...dont you know who this party is for? you dont need to dress up, you dont need to try to impress. believe me, this will probably just turn em off. i dont remember a dearth of asians in the club, and darryl is not known for being particularly racist!

darryl and fernando are looking for people who get it, who should be in the party. it aint for everyone, and its not unlikely that one will come in only to find the music gives them a headache and the scene sux.

but...if you really wanna be in there, think who junyah is really for and EMULATE. throwing a little shade and attitude might not hurt, either. just for kicks.

Originally posted by djtommynyc

DJ Fabio C...

Last Sat, i got to the Exit b4 12am... i told them about your guestlist and they said they are not accepting your guestlist....

so i went to Sound Factory... and it was dead over there and i went back to Exit b'coz one of my friends got in... and the result was that i was told to get off the line.... why r they doing?

DJ Tommy

Sorry if you did not get in !

But next time tru going straight to the guetslit line that usually works.

And yes they were acepting my guestlist i just got paid this week, i heard from other promoters that some of their guest did not make inside also.

Try again this week...