Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help Me

scratchapella

This is DC's schedule during Thanksgiving week, right?

11.21 S&D

11.22 Dave Seaman

11.23 Deep Dish

11.24 PvD

Can someone PLEASE confirm whether they'll be in DC?!!!! Otherwise, when's the New York date?

I've got until tomorrow to buy plane tickets (mad crazy deal - $99 rountrip DC to Chicago) and decide when or whether I"m even going home for Thanksgiving.

Here's what chicago looks like:

11.15 RICHIE HAWTIN (my daddy!)

11.19 S & D

11.21 Dave Seaman (and Pete Tong)

(plus I heard Oliver Ho and the Surgeon are gonna be around either Sun or Tues night!)

I've got classes Mon and Tues of Thanksgiving week, but I can skip those. . .work is the problem, how do I tell my bosses I need 7 days off for Thanksgiving! Should i even ask? Maybe it'd be better if I stayed here, but only if i can see Sasha and DIgweed. . ohhh, but Richie's in Chicago. . . mid week trip to NY?

What the hell should I do?! help?!

Sasha and Diggers will NOT be in DC on the 21st. They will be in Tampa that day. They will be in NYC on the 23rd. You are much better off going home. You get to see Hawtin (I'm jealous), S&D, and see Dave Seaman. Deep Dish are Buzz residents so they'll be back and PVD will only be doing a 2 hour set. The good folks at Buzz say they're still working on getting Sasha and Diggers there very soon (within the next couple of months).

yup, S&D wont be in DC, since the line-up between DC and Chicago is pretty much the same, except for the fact that S&D are in Chicago, I would stay in Chicago.

DD are gonna be residents at Buzz so you'll be able to catch 'em every other month.