Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone going to HOWELLS @ Vinyl this saturday??

Kate what the deal babe!!!

i went too SF sunday mo after Seaman.

it was a good time..

You dont want to come to world right!!

i was thinking of hitting howells..cuz i dont think DT is realy playing till noon..

ill let you know..you know you are welcome to come with us..

what the deal with your crew are they rolling somewhere else on Saturday??

Oh goodness gracious Javi! How the heck did ya make all of that?? Actually, I prolly shoulda tagged along with ya for some SF. I could not sleep when I got home and was stillin rollin like a steam roller!

When ya'll hittin' world?? If Saturday, prolly not....I wanna get drunk fast, pop a half a moon, and make love to the music that Danny lets emulate through the needle on his tables as it works it's way to Vinyl's speakers~ *O*

My girl pack is going to Florida for the weekend to hit up good old pVd! :( I can't make the trip b/c they are flying home Monday and it was impossible for me to get the day off damn it! I'm sooo angry. I haven't heard good ole Pauly since November @ Twilo. The phazon!!!!!!!! *sigh*

Anywho, lemme know what you're gonna do. I'm waiting to hear from JJ to see what he's going to do but he won't know till tomorrow sometime. If he is going, then I have a travel buddy but I wanna make sure.

Gimme a call if anything or email me at kathleen@netops.idt.net tomorrow in the day~

MUCH LOVE

kAt

Originally posted by mistressbella

I am so there I went to see him 2mths ago on sunday he is awesome live. see everyone there ciao

Hey I dont beleieve we have ever met. If you know Javi, have him point me out. Id like to say HI~

See you on the dance floor!! Its gonna be sick...another marathon set!!! awwwwww shiiiiiiiiiiiiet

Originally posted by cmb1975

See now...if you would check your pm's already...you might have an answer to the dilema!!!

i had *no* idea you were pm'in me luv!

And its $25 smackaroos to see this God of the Turntables.

He's gonna rip me ANOTHER asshole - and I cant fawkin wait!!!

See yas on the dance floor....and the speakers....and the couches....and the.....