Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Love Cruise

finea

I realize that this has nothing to do with nightlife (except that it has killed mine on Mondays and Tuesdays), but has anybody been watching Love Cruise? That show kicks ass. The people are psycho. Last night's episode literally had me and my roommate screaming at the TV. Anyone with me here?

Originally posted by finea

I realize that this has nothing to do with nightlife (except that it has killed mine on Mondays and Tuesdays), but has anybody been watching Love Cruise? That show kicks ass. The people are psycho. Last night's episode literally had me and my roommate screaming at the TV. Anyone with me here?

Hell yeah, that show is funny as hell. I hate that girl Toni. She is such a drama queen who needs to get her ass kicked. The end of the show when Anthony started the drama with Toni and that other girl was phenomenal.

Completely agree. I love when Toni's face turns bright red and her eyes bulge two inches out of her skull. It's just great. Do you think maybe she has a pretty bad bi-polar disorder? She goes from stark raving mad to hysterical sobbing to loving life every five minutes. She definitely needs a good ass kicking. I loved watching Anthony laughing at her. Just fantastic. Who's going to win? I hope Melissa or Tomiko and Daril win.

Originally posted by finea

Completely agree. I love when Toni's face turns bright red and her eyes bulge two inches out of her skull. It's just great. Do you think maybe she has a pretty bad bi-polar disorder? She goes from stark raving mad to hysterical sobbing to loving life every five minutes. She definitely needs a good ass kicking. I loved watching Anthony laughing at her. Just fantastic. Who's going to win? I hope Melissa or Tomiko and Daril win.

LMFAO!!! You hit the nail right on the head with Toni's eyes and veiny forehead when she gets pissed. She's a fake who is kissing everyone one minute, then throwing her chest around and flipping out the next. Somkeone need to pop one of those fake ballons. I don't care who wins, as long as its not that dude Michael. He's a pain in the ass.

I don't want Michael to win, but I kind of feel bad for the guy. He just wanted to be loved by everyone. I mean it is supposed to be a Love Cruise. I just think it's funny how everyone spends all their time trying to talk to each other in private and make alliances. I bet they feel so stupid watching it on TV. I hope their friends are giving them so much shit for acting like they did. Thank God Temptation Island is coming on soon since this is almost over.

The best part about the show last night was when Anthony started all that shit which made Toni flip out (she's such a wacko)

When the camara zoomed up and played Anthony's laugh in slow motion while Toni was yelling like a maniac. That was the funniest. I was on the floor. It was GREAT. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by karch

The end of the show was the best shit. Anthony laughing was sooo funny. When's the final episode?

The final two episodes are next Monday and Tuesday. It's going to be a very sad day for me, indeed. They had better bring it back. It's made by the same people as Real World. Too bad that show is so boring this time around. They are not taking advantage of living in NYC so much, eh?