Clubplanet Nightlife Community

earth, world, or factory this Saturday??

piro8

I received a flyer in the mail for World this Saturday with Danny Tenaglia. Should be a crazy night in Times Square. Is the Junior spinning again this Saturday at Earth? Will the Factory still be the same with Tenaglia and Junior spinning in the same night this weekend? What is everyone's choice, DT, JV, or JP this Saturday?

You can't go wrong with any of the 3!!!!!! :)

Go to earth kid its gonna be jumpin........matter of fact everyone go to earth saturday....so I can Howells all to myself(LOL)...........J/K......Vinyl ALL The WAY HOwells is the Man!!!!

oh yeah BTW he's spinnin another Marathon set 9-10 hrs of Nonstop pounding Bass....Damn I wish it was saturday already.

Originally posted by clubhead32

Go to earth kid its gonna be jumpin........matter of fact everyone go to earth saturday....so I can Howells all to myself(LOL)...........J/K......Vinyl ALL The WAY HOwells is the Man!!!!

oh yeah BTW he's spinnin another Marathon set 9-10 hrs of Nonstop pounding Bass....Damn I wish it was saturday already.

]

nice fucking quote on your sig......COCK!:blown:

sure, there are plenty of things you could do, but nothing is going to be as intense and as much an EXPERIENCE as earth! hunny, i am not a promoter, just a believer. junior is the most complicated, enthralling long trip you can take. and miss thang's likely to go til 4 again this week. why would u go anywhere else? but then again, she's not for everyone, i suppose.