Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells at Buzz this Friday

Kuro

Ladies, ladies... There's no need to fight, at least not without mud or hot oil or something. And I don't think God would look so pale and and skinny or so much like a mad scientist (which is all I think of when I see Richie). Besides, watashi wa Kami da yo.

DAnny's supposed to be spinning a 4 hour set (at least that's what they announced a few weeks ago and that better still be the fucking plan) so I'm assuming that he'll go on at 2. So, I think a meet-up around 1:30 would be a good idea. That's plenty of time for people to actually get into the club and get into their groove. Any suggestions on where? We seem to have trouble meeting in the front room alcove (Shady) so the hall to the bathroom seems to be a good idea. And you can always just look for me. I'll be the guy in sneakers and baggy pants, possibly wearing a visor. Some people tell me that I dress a little like a raver so I shouldn't be too hard to find at Buzz.

Originally posted by Kuro

Since no one is answering the question I'll just hallucinate some responses. Ok, from what I'm reading it looks like we're agreed: the bathroom hallway at 1:30.

12:00 in the front room. Got it! ;)

There are crackheads all over getting completely confused right now.

Yo, Kuro, just start an 'official' thread and make the call. You bury it in here, no one'll see it.