Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Mathews Sucks dick - so do his fans

veritas

Anyone that likes Dave Matthews is a retarded hick that doesnt know music- he is a whiny bitch and in general really blows- the songs are boring and repetitive and corny as hell.

His voice sucks- but so do some other singers i like- they have a cool delivery whereas dave does not- he looks like a sad carnival freak as well. There is nothing cool about him in any way. I have read the song lyrics and they are poetry if you are an insipid frat boy / girl type but they are superficial and pathetic if you know anything in life. Strictly minor league stuff for suburban hick trashy losers. I wish someone would put him out of his misery like the sad decrepit horse he is and turn him into glue at a factory so at least he has some redeeming and usefull value for our society instead of clogging the airwaves with ultra- boring nasally songs about what a fucking loser he is. His fans should be sent to afghanistan.

Also, the grateful dead sucks cock as well as phish- the same applies to these pathetic groups and their assshole fans- legions of morons- ever seen these losers dance? holy shit what an abomination.

Burbs what are those. Born and bred in Newark, NJ. Just stating the obvious, it was a stupid post. You have the right to rant and rave about something completely meaningless and I have the right to point that out. By the way I happen to like the Dave Matthews Band. One the best musical arrangments out of any band in the past 20 years or so.

Originally posted by veritas

Anyone that likes Dave Matthews is a retarded hick that doesnt know music- he is a whiny bitch and in general really blows- the songs are boring and repetitive and corny as hell.

His voice sucks- but so do some other singers i like- they have a cool delivery whereas dave does not- he looks like a sad carnival freak as well. There is nothing cool about him in any way. I have read the song lyrics and they are poetry if you are an insipid frat boy / girl type but they are superficial and pathetic if you know anything in life. Strictly minor league stuff for suburban hick trashy losers. I wish someone would put him out of his misery like the sad decrepit horse he is and turn him into glue at a factory so at least he has some redeeming and usefull value for our society instead of clogging the airwaves with ultra- boring nasally songs about what a fucking loser he is. His fans should be sent to afghanistan.

Also, the grateful dead sucks cock as well as phish- the same applies to these pathetic groups and their assshole fans- legions of morons- ever seen these losers dance? holy shit what an abomination.

I'm never getting those 5 minutes back, FUCK!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by nabuc1

It makes the time pass. It's a slow day at work so I needed some entertainment. And nothing provides better entertainment than the village idiot.

Ok, as long as your not really gettin pissed at this idiot! Everyday there's a new Saleen Spawn.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cmb1975

Ok, as long as your not really gettin pissed at this idiot! Everyday there's a new Saleen Spawn.

Fuck you....... You may hate me but without me the nj board just sucks...This is a drama board you stupid bitch!!!! That is why he posted it there. I disagree with what he said but fuck it...You now responed to this thread twice, and now after your stuped ass reads this it will bet 3 times...You ain't no better then anyone else. SO fuck you and stop crying....

Guest saleen351

Oh and nabuc I am very disapointed in you, I had some comments posted about you and you didn't even see them...I took them down just now, but man you are losing your touch!

But I agree DM is a musical talent...I only listen to the shit that is not commercial. The tracks that dont make it to the radio are his best. Just like Bob Marley, his best shit is not played out!

Originally posted by saleen351

Oh and nabuc I am very disapointed in you, I had some comments posted about you and you didn't even see them...I took them down just now, but man you are losing your touch!

But I agree DM is a musical talent...I only listen to the shit that is not commercial. The tracks that dont make it to the radio are his best. Just like Bob Marley, his best shit is not played out!

Loosing my touch, why saleen i'm hurt. And why may I ask where these comments taken down?

Guest saleen351

Loosing my touch, why saleen i'm hurt. And why may I ask where these comments taken down?

I'm feeling too tired today to play on the boards...I went fishing last night till 4am. DIDN"T catch shit...Almost fell into the ocean off a mile long jette...This is why you don't drink and fish off jettes in pitchblack conditions...So I resting up today...Maybee tommrow I'll call you a spic or something...but till then peace my brother..

Guest saleen351

Well just as long as you start early. I get out of work at 1:00 PM tomorrow. My agency still has summer hours till th end of the month. Next time leave the comments up, give me a chance to retort.

10-4 good buddy, Look for some shit late tonight so when you get in the office you got some fresh drama to pass the day...

And if your a DM fan download his live cd from Red Rocks with Tim reynolds. awesome acustic cd.....

Originally posted by saleen351

10-4 good buddy, Look for some shit late tonight so when you get in the office you got some fresh drama to pass the day...

And if your a DM fan download his live cd from Red Rocks with Tim reynolds. awesome acustic cd.....

Nubac,please dont tell me he has dragged you to the DARKSIDE!!!

Whiny garbage.

Anyhow Newark eh? Oh yeah i was way off- sorry i didnt know you came from such a cultural mecca.

DMB best musical arrangements in 20 years ? hmmm do you listen to music?

Oh yeah my last post here- i got boring responses on this.

Whiny garbage.

Anyhow Newark eh? Oh yeah i was way off- sorry i didnt know you came from such a cultural mecca.

DMB best musical arrangements in 20 years ? hmmm do you listen to music?

Oh yeah my last post here- i got boring responses on this.

BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...BLAH

Cultural mecca why yes it is. Thank you for noticing. Newark is full of a history rich in culture and diversity. As far as DMB, yes they do some of the best musical arrangment in the past 20 years. Tell me what you listen too. I'm very interested as to what such a mental giant listens too. And again I'm not trying to insult you for not liking them, evberyone is entitled to their opinion as dumb as they may be.

I totally concur with you all. DMB really is a piece of shit band for hick losers.

You are a sad weak and feeble minded little troll. What happened to you that made you so angrey towards DMB and their fans? And since they and their fans suck soo much please enlighten us with what you concider good music. I am begging to know.