Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's The Acid Man??

Originally posted by jimk29

maybe you can... ahh... get me some...:) please

Sorry bro, this peyote I have is remnants of Woodstock 99.The best part is that I gave this crazy hippy with a skirt on 15 bucks and I got a hunk of peyote about the size of a softball(now its a golf ball)10 geltab acid hits,a nice handful of killer bud, a hit of 2-cb,and some shrooms.:D Dont ask me how this dude was making any profit but I think he was more about spreading the love and peace

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I GOT SOME!!!!! I went to an outlaw goa party saturday and scored some from these wacked out hippies;) The bad part is i got it at like 4 in the morning and I really wasn't down for a real hard trip so I only took half. This paper was reaaly nice.Half a tab had me feelin all wavy and tingly w/some nice lil trails that lasted about 6 hrs. I stocked up on these lil faackers:D

Well to tell ya the truth i really couldnt tell ya where the party was at. I was pretty mangled and all I really remember was going to 33rd st and getting on the train and taking it to the last stop(dam dust;) ) The actual party was in some park(it was on the water and the Verazanno bridge was pretty close)I highly doubt there will be anymore due to the fact that it was freezing on the water.But maybe there will be considering that these crazy hippies had shorts and t shirts on:eek: And to warn ya its not a real ravey crowd(thats what i was expecting)These people are old.Thats not a problem cuz they know how to party...and they got good drugs.They even had DMT....but I would have jumped in the river if i smoked that shit:laugh:

Sounds liek a pleasant alternative to bouncing up and down under strobe lights for 8 hours with a few thousand others--actually sounds more like the Dead's parking lot scene (and I'm sure it is).

BTW, I don't consider DMT a "public" drug--do it in your bedroom, so you can experience the full effect without someone assuming you're on g and calling an ambulance.