Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Official* DH at Buzz meetup thread

Kuro

As per Shady's suggestion that I make an official Danny Howells at Buzz meet-up thread, I have made an official Danny Howells at Buzz meet-up thread. I have even included the requisite "*" around "official." I say 1:30 in the hallway leading to the bathrooms across from the mainroom bar. Come by if you aren't frightened of us and manage to remember that. Or, as I said in the other thread, just look for me. I'll be the one at Buzz dressed somewhat like a raver.

I dunno, you all seem a bit freaky to me

:D

Cool, 1:30 bathroom hallway..not the alcove..but the hallway to the bathroom..on the first floor...right across from the stairway to the second floor that is to one side of the bar..not the alcove...

I dunno in what sort of condition I'll be in by then but I'll be wearing (I hope I am still dressed by then :eek: ) blue jeans and some orange sneakers or shoes, i still havent determined what those things are. Hopefully some other people will be with me.

FYI...some of you might have gotten this already:

MAIN ROOM:

11:30-02:00 Omid 16B

02:00-06:00 Danny Howells

FRONT ROOM:

10:00-12:00 Tittsworth

12:00-01:30 Dara

01:30-03:00 Freaky Flow & MC Flipside

03:00-05:00 Frank Anthone vs. Simon

OUTDOOR PATIO:

11:00-12:15 Proxxy vs. Kim Anger

12:15-01:30 Daedalus w/ Lady J.

01:30-02:45 Adam Schechter aka Sketch

02:45-04:00 Jason Gage

04:00-close Kynz

Meetup. 12:00. Outside patio. Right. Got it. See ya'll there. ;)

Damn. I got wasted last night with a capital mangled. Who would've known tacos, beer, and pot would make such a deadly combination? Oh, and the potato chips, the nachos, and the Jello Pudding Cups. Damn, forgot about those. :puke: Anybody else have a Survivor party? This year's cast looks beatnik. I was disappointed. Especially when the Survivor soundtrack came on and it wasn't Chemical Brothers 'It Began in Afrika' ka ka ka ka ka ka ka. For some reason, I was expecting it would be. I even started chanting the hook line, and my friends all thought I was a looney toon. But that was after many beers and many puffs on the magic dragon.

Aight. So I'll try to make it out and catch everyone at the meetup at 2:30, upstairs by the bar. :D

Cya'll at 3:15. (I know, I'm an ass.)

Originally posted by vicman

FYI...some of you might have gotten this already:

MAIN ROOM:

11:30-02:00 Omid 16B

02:00-06:00 Danny Howells

FRONT ROOM:

10:00-12:00 Tittsworth

12:00-01:30 Dara

01:30-03:00 Freaky Flow & MC Flipside

03:00-05:00 Frank Anthone vs. Simon

OUTDOOR PATIO:

11:00-12:15 Proxxy vs. Kim Anger

12:15-01:30 Daedalus w/ Lady J.

01:30-02:45 Adam Schechter aka Sketch

02:45-04:00 Jason Gage

04:00-close Kynz

Dara and Freaky Flow? hmmm... i'm seriously considering coming down there tonite then. The jungle lineups around ny have been slummin!