Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cantor Fitz President Is A Weasel

NBC news is reporting that the President of CANTOR-FITZGERALD

after going on national TV after the SEPT 11 attack.Cried and promised the company would help the families of the 733 employees lost in the tragedy has, according to NBC removed them from payroll one week after attack and has said the most he can do is pay the families the annual bonus and keep them on the company insurance.

CANTOR-FITZGERALD one of wall streets major BOND players with assets of over $350,000,000.Couldn't keep these people on pay roll till at least the end of the month.

I know hes not responsible for what happened and it must have been some kind of business decision to an extent .However I think it was very curt of him to take this FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE AND HORRAY FOR ME!!! attitude.

What a weasel.

holy shit, what a fuck. i feel soo bad for the families. its that lawyer mentality, they are fucking scum. the core of the industry thrives on human misery and injustice. i used to read john grisham as a kid, and want to be a lawyer, now i cant stand this skewed, demented side of the law.

Originally posted by ctwarrior

That just goes to show that you really gotta take whatever people in business say with a grain of salt!!! They first react in the aftermath with their emotions. After things have settled in, they become pure businessmen again.

yup this is so true I totally agree!!

You neglected to mention that each family affected is getting at the following:

1. a one time payment of 2x salary upto $100K

2. 25% of the firm's bonus pool spread out over 5 years

3. 10 year of full insurance benefits

To many, that adds up to roughly $250K or more. That sounds pretty generous to me given that Cantor had no obligation to do so.

Originally posted by lexander

To many, that adds up to roughly $250K or more. That sounds pretty generous to me given that Cantor had no obligation to do so.

Thank you lexander.....

To all others....Know what the fuck you are talking about before you go and bash someone.....Call the man fake all you want...He lost his brother in the WTC.....As many of us lost friends and family there......

Originally posted by lexander

that's not really that generous considering that around 500 mil. was donated to the cantor fitz relief fund for the families. also, nothing has been distributed yet to the families. and since cf stopped the paychecks 4 days after the disaster i think the families might need some of this money now. also, he hired edelman pr group to get him on all these shows so he could cry to generate donations. hmm, i wonder who gets the interest on all this money sitting around doing nothing.

for some good coverage on the mismanagement of all these charitable donations go to:

http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/index.html