Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you ever feel like you have misplaced your brain?

Id take that ginko biloba crap to help my memory

But i keep forgetting to take the damn thing

So the question stands

If I remembered to take it...

would I need it in the first place?

Logicly speaking of course.

:flame:

Sadly those damn turnstiles are directly aligned with my crotch.

Alls I have to say is that im never having children.

"Hey the express...."

*WHAM*

".....mother....."

:flame:

Originally posted by xpander

And as much as those subway occurances are entertaining, they're not nearly as entertaining as when the offending person (IE. ME) chases after the train, forgets the payment detail, and then proceeds to run into the unyielding turnstile FULL SPEED GUT FIRST.

There was one time when I was sooo hammered that I ran to the subway and I start noticing all these people looking at me funny. And it was everybody in the subway car, just giving me these stares. I was like, "what the fuck?". After 3 or 4 stops, the girl next to me leans over and says, "it doesn't rain inside the subway."

I forgot to close my umbrella while running to catch the train. I got a million of these stories. I'm a retard.

:drunk: :drunk: :confused::huh:

Originally posted by shortspace

When I'm in a hurry looking for my keys, I've often tried looking in the fridge. :blank:

haha i've often found my keys in the fridge too! (i had quite a scare when coming home from centro-fly this week - turns out i left my keys in my jacket pocket - which i didn't bring because i'm a cheap bastad and didn't want to pay for coat check.)

my friend steph and i started saying "bye bye brain" before we smoke, and "bye bye money" before we travel. when we went to amsterdam our brain and our money both went bye bye and were dancing around together somewhere......

Originally posted by dialectics

haha i've often found my keys in the fridge too! (i had quite a scare when coming home from centro-fly this week - turns out i left my keys in my jacket pocket - which i didn't bring because i'm a cheap bastad and didn't want to pay for coat check.)

my friend steph and i started saying "bye bye brain" before we smoke, and "bye bye money" before we travel. when we went to amsterdam our brain and our money both went bye bye and were dancing around together somewhere......

rob, you're the quintessential hippie-programmer type

oh god... i ALWAYS do stupid shit like that. for those of u who read my movie theatre memory loss thing, u know that im pretty f*cked up in the head.. but the other night i came home from my boyfriends house... and i called him to let him know i got home... but the fucked up thing is.. i picked up the phone, dialed his #... then put the phone down and proceeded to set my alarm and get into bed... then i look down and wonder why the phone was in my hand- and then i remembered that i called him *lol* so i picked up and no one was there.. then i called again, feeling like a complete jackass, and he picked up and is like "what the hell happened?" so he onviously picked up and no one was there for a minute or two...

hows that for an E-tard?! :laugh::rolleyes:

:laugh:

Tell me Rob, did you say "bye bye money" before you went to school?

Originally posted by thehacker

rob, you're the quintessential hippie-programmer type

that seems to be the persona i'm cultivating... but god techno and technology just seem to go so well together.

xpander: i'm still in school... probably will be for the next 5 years or so (when i'll be Dr. Rob). "bye bye money" didn't happen until i had my own money to spend on things like amsterdam, so i guess it was around my 3rd or 4th year of undergrad....

here's another good steph story - we were smoking over by her house and she was talking and talking and says "you know rob you're the smartest person i know". then she turns and looks at me in silent admiration, only to find out i've been playing with her stuffed felix the cat doll and making him dance.

here's another good steph story - we were smoking over by her house and she was talking and talking and says "you know rob you're the smartest person i know". then she turns and looks at me in silent admiration, only to find out i've been playing with her stuffed felix the cat doll and making him dance.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All right, I can totally relate with the whole tattoo story. Shit, i forget that I have mine all the damn time. Its on my ankle so I consider it Out of Sight...well ya know. Now I cant say if it is drug related or not...I know (And am sure everyone does) a certain girl who seems to be honestly and truly the dumbest and most socially removed girl on this planet. No drugs necessary, just add water...that type. The kind of peson that is laughing at a joke now, that you told about 4 months ago. Drugs...its the Buffalo Theory...drugs kill off the weak brain cells.

Guest jaxl

:confused: :confused: :confused:

This has happened to me several times when I'm on the phone with someone who has put me on hold for longer than a minute. I'll keep working, while holding the phone and then after a while I look at the phone and wonder why am I holding it. Then I'll remember that I was talking to someone who put me on hold, but now I can't remember who

:confused: :confused: :confused:

alright one time i was driving home really late and i just forgot how to get to my house..... like i had no idea why i was on that road and stuff. hehehhe. i want to go dancing every night... i miss it, i miss the music. BLAH if anyone wants to met me sometime to go to somewhere that would be wonderful.

~starr