Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vaiio - Rapture (armin van buuren remix)

roll-x

This song is very hot...IMO, best mix of this song......

btw, this song reminds me of another song....I cant place my fonger on it, but some elements in the beat sound very familiar. Does anyone know what song I am talking about?

Whatever the case, I am loving this mix:D

i started a post a little bit ago about how absolutely nuts i was going trying to find this goddamn song. i then learned about bearshare (thanks to my good friend jeremy :D ; i've been in the dark about all of this internet/mp3/overall new technology stuff for a very long time) and secured five versions. i still like deep dish's the best, but i don't have pvd's or this new one to which you are referring. i can only imagine pvd's would be hard fucking core kickass because i am absolutely in love with the man's work, so i would like to have this one, if any of you can send it to me @

maclean_amanda@hotmail.com

and as far as ever finding new shit, how do you do it???

:mad: i am so frustrated!!!

well first of all bearshare is shit, get audiogalaxy and nothing else...you will find everything first on AG. another good way to find traxx is go from link to link on mp3 sites, you'd be surprised to what you will find (besides those annoying fucking popups). anyways for pvd's rework of rapture, I have yet to find the full version, but have one that is cut from a mix (sounds full)...and I got the armin van buuren remix off the id&t radio show the first time it had ever been played (full has yet to be released). if you want either just IM me on AIM, I have a yahoo account so I cant attach/send big files...peace

Originally posted by roll-x

well first of all bearshare is shit, get audiogalaxy and nothing else...you will find everything first on AG.

i just found out about audiogalaxy yesterday and discovered that it has a shitload of what i've been looking for in general. unfortunately, i still can't listen to it because my roommate's computer is asking me a lot of questions that i can't answer ('cause i'm internet-edly and computerally retarded :confused::( ) and crashing a lot. but you're right; bearshare does appear to be shit, relatively speaking, insofar as the volume of music it has to offer.

and thanks, i will im you as soon as this computer stops acting up and starts listening to me!!! :mad: