Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ timeslots for Shroomy's tonight

meng

Alright, obviously it makes no sense to sort this thing out until we're all there but what do you guys think? I'm not sure who's going to spin at what time but when we DO spin, I think that we should get an hour....no more....no less.......does that make sense to you all?

Then again, it really depends on the situation and who's there at what time.....Fuck it...I don't even know why I mentioned it.......We'll work it out tonight.

Don't mind me......I'm just happy it's Friday and that we're going to have a good time tonight and meet all you guys!:)

Originally posted by meng

Alright, obviously it makes no sense to sort this thing out until we're all there but what do you guys think? I'm not sure who's going to spin at what time but when we DO spin, I think that we should get an hour....no more....no less.......does that make sense to you all?

Then again, it really depends on the situation and who's there at what time.....Fuck it...I don't even know why I mentioned it.......We'll work it out tonight.

Don't mind me......I'm just happy it's Friday and that we're going to have a good time tonight and meet all you guys!:)

I agree about the one hour thing. No more no less. I'm sitting here at work just waiting for tonite, I can hardly contain myself here with the excitment... :D WoooooHooooo, party, party, party..... :drunk: :drunk:

Originally posted by cooljunkie

We're going to need full reports from Shroomy's bash tonight. Apparently a few of our DJ comp entrants are spinning ;)

The competition winner will be announced next week following a meeting with Space. Keep your eyes on the site...

the .junkies.

cooljunkie_logo_box.gif

CJ, you're forgiven this time around cuz you have to do an interview, but next time..... well, you know...... ;)

If you spin downtempo and acid jazz, then you should definitely start the night off.

I just got my latest shipment of "BADORB" vynil but I don't think anyone wants to lose their minds tonight with that crazy stuff.......well......maybe they do.....:D

an ambient set at the end of the night maybe...starring The Orb?

hmmmmmm.

...no happy hardcore....I beg of you......

I believe FX will be throwin down the bad-ass breaks. I can either throw down breaks or house or trance but I'm sticking to my guns tonight and using you guys as my first audience that actually digs progressive......therefore I will strictly be in my John Digweed outfit tonight!

Originally posted by phrankadelic

not unless you mean me chattin w/everyone! can't stand that crap! :rolleyes:

How can you not like Gabber- monotinous breaks around 180bpm-whats not to like? I personally like my music to sound like a garbage truck backing up on speed! ;)

Have you ever seen a Gabber "crowd?" 16 year old Lolli-pop, doormat, ravers jumping up and down like chickens with their heads cut off...........now thats where the real scene is! :laugh:

Originally posted by meng

How about some Monked-out ghetto-booty hard-house?

face down, ass up......

....................."SHAKE THAT ASS, AND BOUNCE THOSE TITS- GIRL; SHAKE THAT ASS, AND BOUNCE THOSE TITS-GIRL; SHAKE THAT ASS AND BOUNCE THOSE TITS- GIRL!"

I will decline to allow my evil doppleganger HardCore SoundBwoy show up ....

(He likes D&B and Hard Breaks)...

Since most people want House / Groove....

DJ Funkenstien will show up with a little treat from a recent trip to the U.K. and a special mix called OM-load in honor of tonights event.

THANKS again Shroomy !!!

I kept telling myself I would lay back (of the jetset) and do more fun stuff..... This IZ IT !!! :smoke: