Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So What Are The Age's Of Ppl On Clubplanet?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Younger than I look, older than I feel....

Eighteen years old till January.

Sucks sometimes, like when Deep Dish spins at Centro and I can't friggin go! Hate that. But then, I do have forever and forever and forever to get fucked up and hear amazing music and meet neat people. So I can be young for a while....

I'm a sophomore trying to decide WTF to major in. Who ever decides? And I only have until the end of this year to make up my mind. I'm scared.

Originally posted by snoozi8

23 BA in theater performance

Teach dance and theater arts at a studio in NJ...do PR/Fundraising/Playwriting for non-profit benefit Foundation (www.dipf.org)

Dance teacher huh? Very cool job! The ragga bets that you can really shake it...

I used to shake it...way back when, but I'm a fossil now and can only physically hit up a club every few months....

OH MY NECK, MY BACK, MY NECK & MY BACK!! :cool:

I'm 22...got my BA in English May 2001 from Tulane University...currently a recruiter for the legal field in Manhattan...& living in the city, Murray Hill area...but being in the "real world" makes me feel about 400 years old :P Enjoy college while you can! ;)

Originally posted by msoprano13

im 20 gonna be 21 in less then 2 months and im a marketing major over at nassau community and hope to get into baruch

Shoot for the stars at least you'll hit the moon!

22, I'll be 23 on December 7th..... a day that will live in infamy!