Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ready for Tonight at Crobar!

laliux

hey guys!

are you guys ready for tonight?

any reviews or comments from Shroomy's party?.. I'd love to hear those...

Last night I don't know what was going on South Beach but the place was not too fun; if it hadn't been for Crobar the night would have been a disaster.

Started out at Opium which was only alright , so left Level to check the Studio 54 party and lemme tell you that if you are straight that is NOT the place to be, I felt cornered the scarce 5 minutes I was there so we left to Billboard Live to check out Tracy Young and the place was empty so we asked ourselves, now what???

Space was not an option as we wanted to stay "clean" last night and leave early (say 4am) to our houses so we went to Crobar and it really saved the night, not to say anything but Crobar always saves the night except on Hip Hop night hehehehehehe

i don't know who the hell was spinning but he was good and he drove the crowd crazy not to mention the dancer in the middle of the room.

ok guys, just wanted to share with you my odyssey from last night. See ya tonight!!!!

For those I am hooking up on the guestlist for tonight, arrive before midnight. Last night the guy at the door got a little jerky trying to make pay my girls reduced admission instead of comp and I always get hooked up there. At the end the guy at the cashiers didn't charge at all, but the guy at the door showed some attitude; I think he was on X hehehehehehehe, no way right?

Besides the fact that mimi pointed out about only a 5-6 clubplanet members being there, I had a great time at Shroomy's last night. It was good to meet you guys. FX, B-Side, Phrankadelic, and I all got to spin. We had a good variety of styles goin on... breaks, two-step, all sorts of house, progressive, hip-hop......the people were chillin...I would have liked some people to have danced but still......overall good party!