Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sad. :( Al-Quaeda is...

... offering 50 grand for every captured American soldier, $3000 for each uniform, and $1500 for each gun.

I don't even want to start to think about what would happen to captured soldiers. God bless the Special Forces teams over there in Afghanistan. :worry2:

I'm glad we are bombing the shit out of them.....fuck the casualties.....I know thus far there have been a couple hundred but bring it on. At least they had warning. I feel for the innocent ones but this is WAR and that's what happens. God bless the US troops over there......I couldn't imagine what the Taliban would do to them. All I know is what we have to do to Afghanistan and any other country harboring terrorists.....we must set an example for the safety of our future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

i know that we all want to see the fuckers pay, but dont under estimate the taliban. that is a fatal mistake. countless conquerors made that mistake, and they all paid dearly for it. these people know the terrain and know how to survive better than any one else. they have lived in a state of war for the last 20 years, and are there fore conditioned for it. not to say that our special forces guys are unskilled, on the contrary, but you have to understand, our SF were trained under mock war conditions, the taliban fighters were trained in real war. do not underestimate them, believe me, you do not want our boys on afghan soil. we will be making the same mistake we made in vietnam. we should continue air operations instead. they can not reach our planes, but they can reach our soldiers.

tribal...i dont disgree with anything you said for a minute...in fact i did an entire paper for my class that sounded simliar to what you just said...i've just got some faith that we can do this...i'm not saying it will be easy...but i know in my heart we'll come out on top...inthe short run...in the long....thats a different story..but we can hope