Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was exit?

sextacy911

one word....insane.....i think the crowd is really going to be different then a normal friday crowd with ten times more people showing up!!! i really think they are gonna have to cut the line at some point.....cause i know that with the addition of vicious coming that just made the line three blocks longer....lol.....the wait on line is gonna be no lie around an hour i think....so get there mad early.....

i dont know who else received the e-mail but all promoters be there before 11 if possible cause someting with MTV or something is gonna be there and they want promoters there early as possible!!!

i cant wait i really hope draper pulls out newer stuff like "velvet skies", "fucking night" and newer stuff!! but who knows....vicious is just goin to rip it up no matter what i cant wait.......everybody come to the meetup!!!!!!!! peace

kyle:eek:

Originally posted by kvanzile9

one word....insane.....i think the crowd is really going to be different then a normal friday crowd with ten times more people showing up!!! i really think they are gonna have to cut the line at some point.....cause i know that with the addition of vicious coming that just made the line three blocks longer....lol.....the wait on line is gonna be no lie around an hour i think....so get there mad early.....

i dont know who else received the e-mail but all promoters be there before 11 if possible cause someting with MTV or something is gonna be there and they want promoters there early as possible!!!

i cant wait i really hope draper pulls out newer stuff like "velvet skies", "fucking night" and newer stuff!! but who knows....vicious is just goin to rip it up no matter what i cant wait.......everybody come to the meetup!!!!!!!! peace

kyle:eek:

i wish they played hard house over here. unfortunately everything is garage, garage, and more fucking garage.:mad:

cant wait for the cross next saturday (judge jules and john00 fleming), although ill be by myself :(i might get to gatecrasher next month......we shall see.........