Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stop these pop-up ads on Cp

Ok, so how about this for a solution -- reward the most frequent posters (the people who really make this board) with less pop-ups, and make it known that once you hit a certain status they'll start going away. T

hat will keep the majority of the popups coming up for the people who mainly read (like me), get people like me to start posting, and keep the people who really make these boards worthwhile happy. On the CP side, hopefully that works out and they can make some $$$. :)

Guest gabo

This shit has to stop!! If we keep complaining about it to dave I am hoping he will ease up on the pop up ads. I have been coming here less and less cause of the ads. They keep saying that they have to get paid but lets not get greedy!! Without the pop up ads you still have plenty of advertisment. Even one pop up ad once in a while I could handle.

Originally posted by freefall

Ok, so how about this for a solution -- reward the most frequent posters (the people who really make this board) with less pop-ups, and make it known that once you hit a certain status they'll start going away. T

hat will keep the majority of the popups coming up for the people who mainly read (like me), get people like me to start posting, and keep the people who really make these boards worthwhile happy. On the CP side, hopefully that works out and they can make some $$$. :)

good idea!!!!:idea:

Originally posted by DaVe

Ok, so, before everyone starts jumping to conclusions (oops, too late)

Nah, no conclusions here. Well, except the one rumor that I heard where Dave is using all of these ads to fund his gambling debts after he bet on Oakland in the playoffs. lol j/k

Originally posted by DaVe

Ok, so, before everyone starts jumping to conclusions (oops, too late) we had a problem with the ad code. We removed it until it can be fixed. There obviously were not supposed to be a pop-up on every page.

hope you are right......dont mean to bust your ballls(oops, to late):laugh: