Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ft. lauderdale beach

swiswi

starting halloween night we are doing an every wed. night party at stereo featuring myself, Jon Cowan and K-ahhz as residents. We will also bring in guests once a month. On halloween night we have Steve Lawler and on November 21st we have Anthony Pappa. Our december guest will also be announced soon. As for the club. They have just installed a brand new avaland system which is just like the one in space. It will be unvailed on halloween night just in time for Mr. Lawler so yes my friend, there is something good to do in Lauderdale...Hope to see you all there.....

J

Originally posted by pod

Umm what House 954 said :)

Hey swiswi, why the animosity towards miami?

none at all.. just going up there and i was hoping there was stuff to do there. not gonna rent a hotel in ft.lauderdale to drive to miami. lol.

thanks everyone else. im def. gonna try to get to stero.. but is that 21+ cuz my sisters only 18.. and shes coming with us???

There is quite a bit to do in Ft. Lauderdale.

Definitely check out Jon Cowan & Corey "K-Ahzz" Malloy Wednesday at Stereo; they are two of the best dj's S. Florida has to offer. If you can catch Jon & Bliss on a good Wednesday, I can almost guarantee that Mr. Cowan will have some of the best talent money can buy! If you like house music, I recommend Sutra on Friday and Saturday. Shawn Rudnick is there on Fridays and myself & Sheldon Prince from Soulfuric are there on Saturdays. (Feel free to email us to get on the list).

If you like hip-hop there two or three good parties. Wednesday at Sutra is the party of the moment with dj Johnny Quest. There is "Super-Fly" on Saturdays at the Chili Pepper, also w/ dj Johnny Quest.

If you are less into music and don't care about quality, there is Voodoo lounge. They have a decent Wednesday and a packed Saturday. It is a beautiful club but is very commercial. I find it extremely cheesy, but it is packed (with cheesy people). If you are worried about your 18 year old sister there are only two places to take her... Baja Beach Club & Atlantis. I'm not gonna touch either one.

There are also places to shop & hang or have some drinks at Riverfront & Beach Place. They have a bunch of shops, restaurants, bars and a few clubs. Good for people watching and decent eats!

Have fun and feel free to email me to get on the list at almost ANY club in Ft. Lauderdale.