Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"HOWELLS SUCKED SHIT LAST NIGHT!" (wink-wink)

Originally posted by trancebaby

I think you should take that back because trance is very beautiful and emotional. It takes you on a journey and if you understand it you will like it too. Just because music had a lot of bass it doesnt make it good. Listen to Exit music. Its whack. Trance can also have a lot of bass and be very progressive and energetic so please... don't single out anything. That is really ignorant.

LOL*

Yo..I feel your love for the Genre babe..

you miss understood what I wrote (Go re-read it!)

I'm almost 30 hun and I've been clubbing since I was 15..

so YEA;

I know what you are saying about the emotional power of Trance..

but when you listen to a sound long enough, watch it grow from the underground to the

comercial monster that it has become..

see it go from "outlaw" parties and Youth organized parties,

(I use to go to Vynil in 92-93 for the UNITY parties for example..)

and then start to see Velvet ropes, lists and retarded Guest lists issolate Trance for a

SPECIFIC GLAM RICH CROWD..

One tends to become bitter..

WILL TRANCE BECOME THE RICH MAN'S SOUND?

and loose some of the "Edge" that it once retained in it's youth..

(Less mediocre music..less DJ's spinning for more and more$$$)

I can't say..

But when I listened and watched long enough..

(As one does with anything when exposed to it for too long)

One tends to go get bored..

But HOWELL'S SET LAST NIGHT BROUGHT THE FAITH BACK TO THIS OLD MUGWUMP!

Just in the nick of time...

M~

:idea:

Originally posted by mugwump

I'm almost 30 hun and I've been clubbing since I was 15..see it go from "outlaw" parties and Youth organized parties... and then start to see Velvet ropes, lists and retarded Guest lists... One tends to become bitter..

getthefuckoutyouarenotalmostthirty.

btw, we have a mutual friend and i didn't even know it.

you know randy (who exclusively hangs out on naughtybooth since he's seen clubplanet decay from its clubnyc days - ya whatever! :half: ) and when i met up with him at hawtin and when i asked him what was up with his attempts at getting some underground loft parties set up, mentioned your name. "you know mugwump?" i did a double-take.

small-ass world we live in.

btw, he's attempting to get me booked for a live PA at one of those parties, when they finally happen. just a matter of good PR, a good space, and a matter of time.

Originally posted by thehacker

getthefuckoutyouarenotalmostthirty.

btw, we have a mutual friend and i didn't even know it.

you know randy (who exclusively hangs out on naughtybooth since he's seen clubplanet decay from its clubnyc days - ya whatever! :half: ) and when i met up with him at hawtin and when i asked him what was up with his attempts at getting some underground loft parties set up, mentioned your name. "you know mugwump?" i did a double-take.

small-ass world we live in.

btw, he's attempting to get me booked for a live PA at one of those parties, when they finally happen. just a matter of good PR, a good space, and a matter of time.

TRUE True...

I am an older Mugwump than people think..

And yea..

Randy and I are trying to work out a Loft party..

There's been a few things that fell through mostly due to $$ issues and people flaking out..

But mark my word it'll happen..

There are allready some very talented NY DJs with a following agreeing to do it..

Patience grasshoppers!

BTW Miss Kittie; How the hell did I miss YOU!?

Originally posted by mugwump

LOL*

Yo..I feel your love for the Genre babe..

you miss understood what I wrote (Go re-read it!)

I'm almost 30 hun and I've been clubbing since I was 15..

so YEA;

I know what you are saying about the emotional power of Trance..

but when you listen to a sound long enough, watch it grow from the underground to the

comercial monster that it has become..

see it go from "outlaw" parties and Youth organized parties,

(I use to go to Vynil in 92-93 for the UNITY parties for example..)

and then start to see Velvet ropes, lists and retarded Guest lists issolate Trance for a

SPECIFIC GLAM RICH CROWD..

One tends to become bitter..

WILL TRANCE BECOME THE RICH MAN'S SOUND?

and loose some of the "Edge" that it once retained in it's youth..

(Less mediocre music..less DJ's spinning for more and more$$$)

I can't say..

But when I listened and watched long enough..

(As one does with anything when exposed to it for too long)

One tends to go get bored..

But HOWELL'S SET LAST NIGHT BROUGHT THE FAITH BACK TO THIS OLD MUGWUMP!

Just in the nick of time...

M~

:idea:

Oopz...I just read the part where you talked bad about it... it caught my attention and I responded back. Ok now I do feel stupid. Haha... my badz. I guess lack of sleep does that to me. Keep partying! :D

Originally posted by misskittie

You callin' me short?? Im not short...your just too damn tall!! I actually saw u a few more times but you looked tranced out and I was too busy gettin' mah groove on. It was in-fuckin-credible last night! Loved the intense vibe in the joint.

And sweaty??? Please, you saw nothing...good thing u werent there when I finally left this morning.....EEEEEKS!

See ya soon possibly~ And it was nice to finally meet ya cutie!

>mua<

kAt

*giggles incessantly like a 14 yr. old at an 8th grade dance* heh she thinks im cute :love:

M'kay, so I had a long night set up for me and due to extenuating circumstances (*cough*) I didn't wake up till 2:30 and I didn't get to Vinyl till 3:30 AM...I went to the 5 AM meetup and met sonicinfusion (thats it :( ) It was nice seeing a lot of people from back in the day...I had a pink tank top with jeans w/ shoulder length hair and grayish eyes. I need to wear a shirt that says JAMMMMMMAAAAAYYYYY or something, b/c I keep missing you guys and dolls :(...Crobra, thanks for the compliment :D...Till next time :tongue:

-Jamms "sleepisgood" :cool:

Howells, was great, and Mugz I totally feel what you're saying about having your faith in trance restored.

I was pretty beat from MILLS the night before, but even though I wasnt dancing too much, I was totally feeling the music, on some other level.

good to see the CP heads as always: Crobra, mist, nyc420, trancend, romy, xpander, jammy, quoth (givesuptooeasily), snoozi.

good to finally meet lextacy and petrol and a few others.

great to have BARVBE and his crew in tow. Pete you are my wingman! Trippintrance, glad we got to spend some quality time too bad I wasnt feeling what you were feeling! oh well.

Ugh monday... so tired. so, whats the plan for this weekend?

BOUNCE