Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about Vinyl Sundays

DEFINITELY CHECK IT OUT.

i used to be an avid Body&SOUL goer, and im 22, and kind of a club kid (depends on the definition, i guess). slightly older crowd...VERY diverse: racially and socially. has a gay edge, but definitely a mixed party. this is a place where people go to DANCE...and the vibe is better than anything else ive seen. i used to go religiously every sunday night in order to purge all the drama and bullshit of the rest of the weekend. id walk in, feeling like shit both physically and mentally, not having slept since friday morning, and suddently a huge smile would cross my face. and the music MOVES. funky, yes. very deep house.

the party starts at like 3 or 4 and ends at midnight, making it a very real party. i mean this in the sense that people who have to work the next day can reasonably go and still sleep before work in the morning.

the vibe is the most positive ive seen at any party--people smile at each other on the dance floor as they flail about unlike anywhere else.

i honestly believe that even after im pretty much over the club thing (i assume this will happen one day, in all realistic thinking), body and soul will still be a part of my life and perhaps my natural routine.

Damn i'm such a fool. I was driving back up here to Albany from my home in Long Island tonight and going over the Whitestone bridge, I looked over at NYC across the way and I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO tempted to turn my ride around and hit up Body & Soul.

You have NO idea how tempted i was. Like to the point of going 20mph on the middle lane on the bridge while my head argued with itself... Damn I can't believe I kept driving. :(

kat .... kat.... is that you... the kat i know lol....

if it is u...i called u sat. nite ....as a matter of fact i wanted to go to vinyl for danny howells cause the board was saying how good it was going to be but oh well i figured u already had plans. I havent spoken to u ....call me damnit. If this isnt the kat i know..im going to feel like a dumbass...and just disregard this message lol.. .. but i think its u... ;)

jessica =) :laugh: