Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Crushes

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubkat

I would say something about your lil masterbation icon....but then again....mine has to do with the same process........but i really do have the hots for your lil wet ass :rolleyes::D

Oh I see...dump me for the Gabinator!!

I hope we can still play the nipple game on Friday!!! :)

Originally posted by xpander

come on mate....you're the closest one here...(ok, maybe except for Gothzane)

:laugh:

fuck it, i give up...

Fine, I'm so fucking goth that my dog barks 'Bauhaus'.

I put the 'fun' back in 'funeral'.

I only wear black because all of my pink clothes are dirty.

umm, let's see. What are some more phrases I've seen on t-shirts at Hot Topic? lol

And hacker, that Klingon shit just kinda came outta leftfield. wtf? lol

If you absolutely feel the need to categorize me, then I am really a preppie frat-boy that enjoys drinking Keystone Light while listening to Limp Bizkit and hanging out with my co-workers from the Gap. I'm only on this board because I heard Zombie Nation played over the store speakers one time and someone told me that it was called "club music" so here I am. I finally went to my first club last week, Webster Hall, and I thought it was really cool there and they played really good music. So I've just started collecting these "club music" cds like Culture Beat and Haddaway and I was wondering if any of you thought they were cool, too. But please don't call me goth because I don't like those devil weirdos that wear makeup and stuff. It scares me and my mom wouldn't like me listening to that stuff. Umm... I guess that's it.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

I would say something about your lil masterbation icon....but then again....mine has to do with the same process........but i really do have the hots for your lil wet ass :rolleyes::D

You have the hots for me... oh really I couldnt tell:rolleyes: :tongue:

Sorry spragga, But don't worry I know how to share

If you absolutely feel the need to categorize me, then I am really a preppie frat-boy that enjoys drinking Keystone Light while listening to Limp Bizkit and hanging out with my co-workers from the Gap. I'm only on this board because I heard Zombie Nation played over the store speakers one time and someone told me that it was called "club music" so here I am. I finally went to my first club last week, Webster Hall, and I thought it was really cool there and they played really good music. So I've just started collecting these "club music" cds like Culture Beat and Haddaway and I was wondering if any of you thought they were cool, too. But please don't call me goth because I don't like those devil weirdos that wear makeup and stuff. It scares me and my mom wouldn't like me listening to that stuff. Umm... I guess that's it.

Originally posted by squeezemay

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by heretic909

yeah i dunno.

you just look like you'd look rather badass

in classic klingon war garb, wielding that weird

two-edged blade of theirs.

your understated sarcasm is, as always, appreciated!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Only reason i am/was considered gothic was because of the poetry I used to recite in this cafe a couple years ago

I have a thing for angels tears and vimpire kisses....so what

If im fond of a good round o' necking with a loved one.

Im not one of those marolin manson rejects...

"Oh mommy doesnt love me...and daddy loves me too much."

Im actully quite content im my doings and whatnot.

So I fancy myself with things Necromancish.

Ive been reading Tolkin and playing D&D since day one.

Always played Evil fantasy roles.

Suppose I though..and still do ...that fearing things morbid

and dark is utterly retarted.

Why fear something that you can master?

Its a tad difficult wearing the things im more comfortble in when i work in the coperate world. Had to wash off the eyeshadow and file my fangs down.

Yeah youd sell out to for 20 bucks an hour when alls ya got is a GED...heh

:flame:

Originally posted by heretic909

fuck it, i give up...

Fine, I'm so fucking goth that my dog barks 'Bauhaus'.

I put the 'fun' back in 'funeral'.

I only wear black because all of my pink clothes are dirty.

umm, let's see. What are some more phrases I've seen on t-shirts at Hot Topic? lol

Originally posted by sexybitchjenny

What?

ARF?!

It's 2001 ok buddy!

There's nothing disturbing about a BITCH loving another PUSSY!

Geez!

(snort-growl)

Some people still live in like the 50's!

(continues licking the pussy)

I was refering to you speaking like a dog ... sorry you missed that are you related to spygirl2?

[*_-=C=-_*]

SORRY TOTALLY OFF TOPIC!

don't sweat the name thing.....

everytime I've met people I get on of the following:

"damn I thought exodust was a guy"

"I thought your name meant you were a religous freak"

"I thought you were a big tuff juice head"

hence - names don't mean shit

the real reason I picked my name is because of bob marley...

EXODUS means movement of the people and is the name of one of his albums.....

Originally posted by exodust

SORRY TOTALLY OFF TOPIC!

don't sweat the name thing.....

everytime I've met people I get on of the following:

"damn I thought exodust was a guy"

"I thought your name meant you were a religous freak"

"I thought you were a big tuff juice head"

hence - names don't mean shit

the real reason I picked my name is because of bob marley...

EXODUS means movement of the people and is the name of one of his albums.....

This Jamerican knew that!! :)

Which brings me to doing some :smoke:

hellz yeah only one more hour till I'm outta here!!

Originally posted by goldenman

Originally posted by siceone

I have a crush on Vixenfoxxy

great! you have a crush on the girl i have been dating since feb.....great to know.......oh we are very happy and she is my future wife!;) we are very in love:love:

Since when was this National Take Siceone seriously day?

To be honest I never have been taken seriously so Im a bit flattered and I dont knwo what to say...

Hrmmm well anyway staying tru to form I will have to say that you are a lucky man.

yeah .....

[*_-=C=-_*]

Originally posted by goldenman

Originally posted by siceone

I have a crush on Vixenfoxxy

great! you have a crush on the girl i have been dating since feb.....great to know.......oh we are very happy and she is my future wife!;) we are very in love:love:

:eek: :eek: Whoa, that's one heck of a crush!

Between you and Sice I feel so WANTED :D *muahz*