Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i got to see tiesto before ALL of you and he was divine...

weyes

no, no, i come in peace, not just to brag about how i got to see him a week before you guys, here in l.a. :tongue: he was heavenly and is not to be missed.

i'm in that next-day-still-reeling state and not exactly able to communicate accurately how thrilling the whole experience was - the energy he inspired in the people and on the dancefloor, the ever-increasing joy in my friend mick's face as the night went on (one of tiesto's biggest fans)... it was unbelievable. i was previously unacquainted with tiesto's music, and he gained a new fan in me last night.

* he even played my song...

:spin2:

How long did he play for and when did he come on? Just curious, would love at least 4 hours of Tiesto. I don't want it to be like Oakenfold who came to the World and I heard on spun for 2 hours and it cost $50. If I am going to shell out $40, I am hoping for at least 4 hours of heaven if not more.

before all of US?

i saw him twice, in LimeLight this spring, and Homelands in May, and have to admit he disappointed me both times. Also, I read a few reviews and they said his LA show sucked as well...

well, what can I say? I've already gotten my tix for this Saturday, and this is the last chance I am giving him

PS. I am not saying he is a bad DJ, just for now i think he cant spin live

DAMN, you guys are negative! this post wasn't for tiesto-haters, it was to get the tiesto fans excited about his upcoming gig! sheesh!

and as for your comments, CTACbKA and sonicinfusion, i'm not keeping lifetime scores, i was just trying to get everybody psyched and increase everyone's anticipation for this week's event. don't be so touchy!

as for the only comment to which i'd really like to actually reply, beverage10: he came on at one and finished at 4. keep in mind, though, that clubs out here are really wack in that they close at the incredibly weak hour of 4. (yep, you guys have that one on me. :( ) he'll probably spin longer in ny. of course i wished that he had spun longer, but the vibe was great and the music was wall-to-wall amazing the whole time - better than an hour of warmup music, a couple of rockin' hours and then another hour of cooldown.