Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Places to have sex exhibition style??

neo-x

My wife and I are hot, and we are looking for a place/club/etc. that we can have sex in front of people (attractive audience a must). We have a friend that went to this place and they paid them to do it in front of people (pay not neccesary). Also, people having sex too would be nice. We are not looking to swing, unless it would include wife girl, no other males, they can just watch. Also, not a place with singles in the NY, NJ area. Thanks.

from what i have heard about swingers clubs there are lots of ppl who go there and do not swing, but just want, like you, to do it in front of other ppl. also, swingers clubs never let single men in. also everyone there is reportedly very respectful of each others wishes-- which makes sense when you consider how many different types of behavior ppl want to engage in. so, thats prob your best choice. or, put an ad out for other couples with similar interests.

pls do not do it in a nightclub. IMO, nightclubs are for dancing and socializing, not public fucking. seeing that shit just grosses out me and many (most?) others, IMO.