Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank You PVD!

spacestaff

I would like to thank everyone that showed up in support of our event last Friday night. A special thank you goes out to PVD who once again risked performing at a large crowded venue despite the on going threat of terrorist attacks on large public reunions. This seems to be a concern of all major DJs now days and we should be thankful that they put aside their fears, board a plane and show up to entertain us. Believe me when I tell you that they don't do it for the money. These guys are already paid! Paul is a class act and I am proud to have him in our roster. Watch out for his "Space DJ Interview" coming up in our next "CD Flyer". We filmed it in the back of a limo going from the hotel to Space. Funny stuff!

Peace.

Louis

PVD was Great...To bad some people could not follow direction outside...Over all I think the Staff Did a Great job...Some people where bitching about how long the line was yat yat... Little GrassHopper Have some Patience...

Cant Waite For Tiesto

Originally posted by soldado

To bad some people could not follow direction outside...Over all I think the Staff Did a Great job...Some people where bitching about how long the line was yat yat

From the information over the weekend, I doubt that.

People were online for up to 2 hours, even though they got there early because noone was being let in after the initial rush.

Promptly at 12, when they opened the other room and hiked the price from 20 to 40, the line started moving in.

Their recording said doors open at 9, but that was not true either.

A little better information regarding times would be more appreciated in the future.

Once inside however, I cant say I had any complaints about the bouncers or the staff. The one bouncer wearing a sport coat/jacket was quite professional in his demeanor. There was also a very nice door lady with dark hair. And of course, the bartenders proved to be quite friendly.

PvD was fantastic :)

Now that's what I like to hear! Sorry about the waite we just were not ready to open on time. At midnight we were still hooking up lights and speakers in the Blue Room. I will find a way to make it up for Tiesto this Friday. Stay tuned to the board.