Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Atention "E" or Exit headz or both!

There's this one guy that has been doing this for about... I should say a year on and off.

He comes up to you and ask if you wanna pills and if you are looking for you go ahead and buy them, so you ask what kinda pills u are getting.

He will say that they are "Superman’s", ok u will take and nothing happens.

So start felling sleepy and nothing else.

Well those are not real pills, my friends this past Saturday got some pills from this guy, when I saw it I knew that was fake; those are sleeping pills "SomineX" they are blue with an S symbol.

I told them let's go find him since the club was not so packed we found him I went up to him and said, why are you selling fake pills to people here you better give my friend's money back now or I will kick your ass are the club.

He said what are you talking about man those are real, I said real?

No way sucker I know you u sold me the same shit last year so you better give the money back right now.

So gave us the money and took off....

wow...that sucks, but linabina's right though!

on a similar note, my first time at Vinyl friday of labor day weekend this blond-haired guy came up to me right away asking me if I needed any pills...i had this weird feeling he was a cop, but maybe i was just paranoid after reading the sign on the way in about undercover police in the club trying to buy and sell drugs. ;)

He came up to me at least two more times that night though asking if I was all set and what i took. Then I was out at Centro-Fly the next night, and there he was again standing at the bar...and he came up and asked if I'd got everything i needed for the evening. :shaky:

anybody else remember this guy? he definitely seemed way too eager...

Oh well, be careful everybody!

yos,

you know that for every real "brand" ..there is gonna be a lot of imitation brands - once word gets out that they are somewhat decent. Supermans have a slight pinkish tinge to em.

its not the smartest thing to buy em from some stranger in a club either. ;)

Cheers!

Originally posted by doubtness

I suggest before you even transfer the dough, take a lick test to see if it's bitter or not. That's one way of finding out. :idea:

Yeah , i always do that, that's how i found out that was fake.

Also if the taste is strong the pill will strong also.

Originally posted by spinnin

BY ANY CHANCE THAT WASNT AT LIME LIGHT WAS IT CAUSE I SAW THE SAME THING HAPPEN

yea it was at limelight. her and my friend were mangled beyond belief and she had like 3 of them while i was just sitting next to them on the stage. at first i thought she was like buggin out and shakin and maybe having a bad trip, butr the face she made after it happened wasnt a bad face at all. i was like "DAMMMMM". she looked pretty happy after it was over too,lol.(but not as happy as i was cuz i found out my friend had alot more where those came from).

the same shit happened to me last summer. i bought blue superman pills that had an s and they were fake. i was so pissed. couldn't find the guy. you should have kicked his ass even after he gave you the money back.