Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Relationships started Online

marcid21

LOL join the club. I once dated a guy for over a year that I met on line! He was my first love belive it or not. But, he decided he wasnt ready for a commiment. For a while I hated him, but now we are good friends! I've met a few guys off line, some were weird as hell, some were okay, and some became good friends

I met a guy offline once....

Believe it or not we met on Napster (:( RIP). I was downloading Without You off of him, and he sent me a message.

He turned out to be a great guy, but stupid me was rebounding, so I ran like a frightened child.

We still talk once in a while.

THe love of my life (i think he may be anyway), I still have not met. Can you believe that? Things just always seem to get in the way. Right now, he's spoken for. But we always have a way of finding each other.

Better luck next time

Originally posted by beautious1

I don't know...

Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose...but that's the deal with meeting peple anywhere... You just never know these days...

Just be safe!

I totatlly agree with you. Thats why I never meet anyone alone, always witha friend and always in public!

I guess that goes back to the hit or miss thing.

A friend of mine put an add @ match.com...she claims she put the personal there out of sheer boredom (she's really a pretty girl) and has been with this guy that she met on there for a while.

They are just too cute!

Originally posted by misticminister

It's been about two years since I met someone online.. and there's a reason. It seems that, mostly because of rotten luck I guess, she was always desperate and/or psycho.

So, misticminister, when are we meeting off line??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by misticminister

as soon as Im convinced that you aren't desperate, a psycho or have a criminal record!

although if you're all three we're gonna have some fun! better call my mom for bail!

LMAO nice to know what you think of me! I'm an angel remember???

Originally posted by marcid21

I guess that goes back to the hit or miss thing.

A friend of mine put an add @ match.com...she claims she put the personal there out of sheer boredom (she's really a pretty girl) and has been with this guy that she met on there for a while.

They are just too cute!

Someone I work with met someone on match.com and they just got engaged two weeks ago! I never thought people really meet people that way but I guess you never know!!!