Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the scoop w/ club 2k9????

yellowgirl

Has anyone else seen the line-up for DECADANCE!??????!

roy davis jr, julius papp, craze, kevin saunderson, derrick may, pete "the shaker", and the list goes on and on

Thrown by catastrophic crew and others......always had a good time @ their events......

But was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the venue, reputation of it, location.....etc etc......

Looks like a phat party nonetheless!!

-YG

I've been to 2k9 once. Some one off party they had there last year. I don't know if it's the venue or the promoter, cause I've only been there once, but the sound sucked, and I saw a few of the DJ's having problems with the equipment cause the monitors were sketchy. It was brutal watching some of them cause they were all struggling to hear and and you just had to feel sorry for 'em.

On the other hand, the party was a pretty good time. The venue is a decent size. And they have this wicked cage in the downstairs dancefloor with these crazy hydraulic lift elevating floors. I got thrown in the cage for a little bit. It wasn't pretty. :D

Originally posted by yellowgirl

Has anyone else seen the line-up for DECADANCE!??????!

roy davis jr, julius papp, craze, kevin saunderson, derrick may, pete "the shaker", and the list goes on and on

Thrown by catastrophic crew and others......always had a good time @ their events......

But was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the venue, reputation of it, location.....etc etc......

Looks like a phat party nonetheless!!

-YG

say whaat?! when, where and how much?