Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A great day for NYC, we needed that!

First our Mayor (Love him or hate him) get Knighted by Britain, then the Yankees bring home the division championship!! Props to both. How about Jeter, the last franchise player left in the game. The Mayor is the man too, the Prince gives 10 million then mouths off with a senseless comment, Rudy gives him back the check and says get the hell out of my town!! This guy has balls!! Rudolph Guiliani K.B.E. now thats some serious props!!! and not for nuthin that NYPD cop belted out God Bless America like Pavorotti or someone!! I think we are gonna be allright! God Bless!

hells yea! did he get knighted? i didnt know. they should build a monument to the man. i cant believe he fucking said that to prince bin aziz etc. he fucking has huge balls. Guiliani for President! i have infinite respect for that man. fuck prince aziz, that piece of shit had the nerve to say what he did. Rudy is da MAN!

Prince Aziz was right about what he said. All he asked america to do was open its eyes. I think he should have stated it before the WTC nightmare, but, unfortunately, it took a deplorable event such as that to have someone with that kind of money and power to say it. You are just bitter because you are a fucking jew. The pulse, I have nothing against you, as your comments about guilianni are true. The comment the prince made wasn't as senseless as you say, but it was a bad time to say it. Obviously, giving a check for 10 million should indicate his stance on terrorism, but he did say that "our palestinian brethren are being slayed daily, while america turns the other cheek". This statement is as accurate a statement as you're ever going to hear. My only complaint about Guilianni is that he is a strong supporter of Israel because NYC is a bunch of jews (I guess you can't be perfect). This country is run by jews,, and that's why america does turn the other cheek when hearing of palestinian affairs. It is the occupation that causes palestinians to blow themselves up on busses. But we never hear about the palestinian adult men who get pulled from their homes by israeli troops, get taken to a field, where they are tortured and left for the vultures. We never hear about the cause of the palestinian violence. The cause is the israeli occupation, specifically the barbaric attacks by the israeli army. They have a history of immoral actions. Just look at Sharon's history. We never hear about this because of the jew-run media. Tribal, if you have something to say, we can meet up, and I can better ecplain myself.:blown::knife::flame:

Run by Jews or whatever, I'm not so sure about that. I say if those people over there can't sit down out at a table and come to peace after all these years, then we need to get our nose out of it and let them duke it out, fuck both of them. As for the Saudi Prince, you don't give some one your sympathy and say well you probably deserve it anyway, because the act was uncalled for. These fucking people are all chicken shit, they don't own up for what they did, which was attack innocent unarmed people, and then they run and hide, kill all of them, fuck it! Thats the only way to be sure the shit won't happen again.

Yo Pulse...

How would you feel if a bunch of Israelis showed up at your door and threw poisonous gas into your house while you and your family were sleeping? How would you feel if your little sister was murdered in her kindergarden by an Israeli rocket, launched to hit a "palestinian MILITARY target"? How would you feel if a bunch of Jews kicked you out of your house because they would claim that it is their land and you don't belong here? How would you feel if United States was under enemy occupation for FIFTY YEARS????!

and finally...

HOW WILL YOU FEEL WHEN - SAY THREE OR FOUR YEARS FROM NOW - ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE WILL ADMIT THAT THEY KNEW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN ON SEPTEMBER 11, BUT DID NOT GIVE A WORD OF WARNING TO THEIR "AMERICAN BEST FRIENDS"???

You need to open your eyes, my friend... Fuck the terrorists, but be careful on your comments on the Palestinian guys... they are fighting for their freedom - same cause our predecessors in 18th century were fighting against Brittain... You - and most other people like you - are victims of the Jewish propaganda...

Peace to all

Bounce

Like I said, if they are fighting for Freedom or whatever, we should just stick to our own battles- (we have enough of them), and let them just duke it out themselves. One minute I hear Israel new about Sept 11th, then I hear Arafat is harboring terrorists, If they are bothering us or harboring terrorists then its our fight, If they are just two countries fighting a war over this, that and the other thing, we should just mind our own business and let them duke it out. As for how I would feel if someone attacked my family, I would do the same thing most of those people are doing, fight back and woop some ass, Luckily members of my family fought and are fighting in our military for our rights in this great country and I don't have to worry about that.