Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TIESTO @THE WORLD ON TEH 20TH (cutting deals on tickets nowwww!!) hurry up

WHAT'S UP GUYS

YOU ALL KNOW , WE HAVE TIESTO @ THE WORLD ON THE 20THS SATURDAY. AND HE'S NOT SPINNIN CHEAP 2-3 HOURS , HE'S GOING ALL THE WAY IN THE MORNING , 7 HOUR SETM SO GET READY.

TICKETS ARE 40$ PLUS TAX IN THE TICKETSMASTER,

BUT IF YOU BUY A FEW I'LL MAKE DEALS, SINCE I KNOW HOW CLUBBING CAN BE EXPANSIVE THESE DAYS . E-MAIL OF CALL FOR INFO: SURGEMETH1@AOL.COM , 917 882-4131:tongue:

Originally posted by hypnotizedrec

dont doubt anyting , tiesto got paid a lotta loot for this gig , he aint spinning no 3-4 hours , so get ready!!!

hey man i've gotta know.... who do you work for or what are your clubbing affiliations?

see you out there on saturday....

rob

damn i love haoman 17 - one of my favorite clubs in the whole world. (for me its up there with amnesia, chemistry, space)

i missed tiesto's last set (i wasn't in israel @ the time) but my sister went and said that they worshipped him like the god that he is.

will shachar z. be there on saturday? if he is i'm DEFINITELY showing up early.....

(besides didn't rui da silva have a track on the 2nd haoman comp set?)

peaz,

rob

I just got my ticket today from a local store. $46 done deal. Can't wait till Saturday. What time is Tiesto suppose to come on and what time does World usually close on Saturdays? I hope he spins for more than 2 hours.. but according to his website it says 20-10-2001 03.00 - 05.00 USA - New York The World

So just hope for the best. I guess i'll be in the area around 10 and see how the line gets. Probably be inside by 11. Anyone know of a place to meetup, i've never been there before.