Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We're Bombing Dirt And They're Spreading Anthrax

as i read the latest news i cant help but worry and wonder

bush was definitely correct in saying this is a war on terrorism

and it is unlike any other war

it feels as if technology advanced at a greater rate than humanity has, it is very unfortunate and its deadly risks now becoming a reality

what are ur thoughts??

The war is being very successful---they're being weakened so bad that eventually they'll have no choice but to capitulate.

This is modern warfare--you don't send a soldier if you can send a bomb and that's what we're doing to them. Completely destroying that state. Any other state that harbors terrorists will think very carefully before allowing another attack on the US again. 'Cause they know the US will probably go there and destroy their gov.

As for the anthrax stuff---just wait till the FBI catches up with them.

Trust me, we're doing the right thing. Can't let those people come and terrorize us little by little. This will be a good example to future terrorists.

I think the anthrax shit is probably being spread by fat, bored white guys with big beer guts who are sick of shooting their rifles at empty cans. Seriously. Now, I might very well be wrong, and probably am, but I think it's an oportunistic thing meant simply to scare more people. It's not international terrorism. Just more bull shit.

Originally posted by guinevere

I think the anthrax shit is probably being spread by fat, bored white guys with big beer guts who are sick of shooting their rifles at empty cans. Seriously. Now, I might very well be wrong, and probably am, but I think it's an oportunistic thing meant simply to scare more people. It's not international terrorism. Just more bull shit.

im glad im not the only one who thinks that....i thought if it was the tailban it would be more than just a few people getting anthrax

Originally posted by trancend

im glad im not the only one who thinks that....i thought if it was the tailban it would be more than just a few people getting anthrax

I for one agree. Terrorists don't target one person or one small building. They would most like try and hit the largest population they can. Must be some dumb hicks. Hope they catch the bastards.

Originally posted by guinevere

It's not international terrorism. Just more bull shit.

agreed. on the one hand this anthrax thing is scaring the shit out of everyone but on the other think of this:

Q33 (9/11) was so carefully orchestrated, planned, and perfectly strategized. it must have taken them over a year to plan it out exactly - including training pilots, mapping flight paths, going over engineering schematics and architectural diagrams, finding holes in airport security. even down to the fact that they used planes like "american" and "united" was planned.

This on the other hand seems too inefficient, to hidden, to poorly planned. If this is the work of a terrorist network, it must be their junior members.