Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WENT FROM NY TO MIAMI FOR PVD, read a review of the best club night in my life!!!!

hypnotizedrec

WHATTA SICK NIGHT IT WAS !!!!

i came from NY jsut for the party , and i had to go through mad stress to be there!!!!!

i was wearin white adidas pants with white adidas sneakers and white Twilo shirt , of course they told me to go home when i showed up at the door of a club. i didnt know there was a dress code , when i went to WMC i got in no prob.

SO you could imagine how furios i was to be turned down ,

well after a short while , i talked to some guy Art who end up being the head bouncer or somthign . We made a deal , if i would get a nice shirt he would let me slide on sweats and sneakers,

It was 12am , where the fuck you gonna get a shirt at this time???

i end up buyin a shirt off some nigga on the corner who was directing traffic or something to the parkin lot , paid 5$ hehehe

i had my records of my new song that's coing out on my label, that i bourght to give Paul and Edgar, adn they almost told me that there' s no Bags alowed , evenually i got in with my bag , whiped the sweat off my forhead and went in , wowwww

went to the booth gave a record to Edgar and when PVD got on at 1:30 tryied to go in the booth but was turned down , so end up jumping like a bunny on the side with a record in my hand , (some of you might've seen me ) so he would notice. Finally he did and took it from me and shook my hand.

and around 3;30 i hear it coming in , i couldnt' belvie my ears , it was fuckin AMAZINGGG , it was a dream come true , like movie.

Crowed was goign nuts , and they even put that cold steam after the second break . i told Edgar tha tpaul rocked it , he was pretty shocked and said he'll rock it too , so you guys'll hear it , i'm sure.

it was a vocal called HYPNOTIZED , coming out on Hypnotized records around a month. well to make the already long story short , it was one of the best times i had in my lifee

wahtta sick set he played , thanks miami and space

Serge from Hypnotized

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: