Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the nEw dj booth & vicious times

realz

Originally posted by realz

your gonna hear the evil voices in your head. the voices of every single person in exit talking at once. :laugh: :laugh:

K:)'s know what i mean

:laugh: I wanna try it, but I dunno yet.

Originally posted by ggfella4

that mix of trip to uranus taht he did was absolutly rediculous... i cant even begin to think of what he did to do that.. blew my mind.

That shit was like 20 mins long! UNREAL!

:eek:

This is gonna be fucking insane. The Exitheadz that never go anywhere but Exit are gonna FLIP when they hear Vicious spin his set. I swear, I know psychos that are fully devoted to Draper, but once they get a taste of JV's 2 hour set, they'll have a different mindset. They don't believe me, I just sit back and say: Just wait, I don't have to do the convincing, Vicious will do all of it for me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by codica3

This is gonna be fucking insane. The Exitheadz that never go anywhere but Exit are gonna FLIP when they hear Vicious spin his set. I swear, I know psychos that are fully devoted to Draper, but once they get a taste of JV's 2 hour set, they'll have a different mindset. They don't believe me, I just sit back and say: Just wait, I don't have to do the convincing, Vicious will do all of it for me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

word!!

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by codica3

So true!

Originally posted by doubtness

So don't hate me...

It's going to be my first time listening to Vicious Spinz.

I would have love to hear his set @ Sound Factory, but the vibe i get other there, gets me uncomfortable. :D

Bro, you have to go to Sound Factory on November 2nd. Its goin to be ridiculous. I am amped for Vicious tomorrow at Exit, but its not goin to compare to a 6 hour set of him. He bangs out the beats alllllll night... Just when u think you're about to pass out, he throws on jams after jams! Its unreal!:eek:

Originally posted by roninmess

Bro, you have to go to Sound Factory on November 2nd. Its goin to be ridiculous. I am amped for Vicious tomorrow at Exit, but its not goin to compare to a 6 hour set of him. He bangs out the beats alllllll night... Just when u think you're about to pass out, he throws on jams after jams! Its unreal!:eek:

psst..

*i'm surrounded by white people*

:tongue:

that mix of trip to uranus taht he did was absolutly rediculous... i cant even begin to think of what he did to do that.. blew my mind.

peace out

gianni

that was the most intense buildup i ever heard being thrown down...he just fucked with the song over and over.....up and down up and down.........wtf was he doing.....lol

when i heard that i knew we were in for it

Originally posted by msoprano13

when i heard that i knew we were in for it

hahaha, i know, i can just imagine what hes gonna be doing this time...advice for people.. when i was literaly about to pass out from dancing i would go upstairs and just watch vicious while he was spinning and the things he was doing was unreal.. he was going back and forth with the same record, he was scratching beats and making a buildup out of it.. absolutly rediculous

peace out

gianni

hahaha, i know, i can just imagine what hes gonna be doing this time...advice for people.. when i was literaly about to pass out from dancing i would go upstairs and just watch vicious while he was spinning and the things he was doing was unreal.. he was going back and forth with the same record, he was scratching beats and making a buildup out of it.. absolutly rediculous

peace out

gianni

did u see late night when the light guy left.....he was running back and forth from the dj booth to the light booth and just playing with the lights and laughing