Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anybody else get sick before they go out or from good music?

weyes

the party i went to the time before last i was sick the whole night before - i'll spare you the gory details - but i thought it was just a poor choice of food for dinner. but i was really excited about seeing tiesto last saturday and was sick all day. i'm beginning to think it was nerves.

o, and some music has the power to take me over into a state of serious nausea and dizziness (but that's mostly just when i hear a really amazing song for the first time).

does any of this happen to anyone else?

i usually make it a point to eat only once during the day when i know i'm gonna go out and party...just so that i won't get sick (or sometimes it works against me) while i'm out. it all depends.

and as weird as it sounds...when i hear really good music i feel like my body is about to explode with excitement.

Yeah, same thing happens to me. And I tought it's just me. Everytime I go out and party, I start feeling sick. Maybe its just the anticipation??? At the beginning of the night, before any of the action starts, I piss a lot (is that too much info).