Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Am Bored And At Work....

Everyone and their mother is bored out of their minds....I'm in the Fashion Center (39th and 40th between broadway and 7th near the big button and needle??)

I've been posting so much on here the past few days! I'm sure you all will be able to tell when I actually have work to do..cause i'll be MIA

wow i was at work from 9am to 5:30am. This is why I decided to go to graduate school.

Thanks for all of your help... i've just got 3 days of research ahead of me and then its TIESTO!!!!!!!!!

(i have been amusing myself by listening to all 7 magik albums, in search of sunrise 1 and 2, summerbreeze, tiesto live @ dance valley, tiesto live @ kremlin, tiesto live @..... (i love morpheus))

rob

Just finished hobbit myself.

Working on the fellowship of the ring

at the part wheer they get lsot in the woods and the tree eats his two frinds...lol.

:flame:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hey Dialectics....

I'm here at chrysler building, organizing paper clips according to size and form! :D

I'm also reading Lord of the Rings

trilogy...reading killls time mad quick

Just get through today, and then week's 1/2 way over! :grin:cookie.jpg

Originally posted by gothzane

Just finished hobbit myself.

Working on the fellowship of the ring

at the part wheer they get lsot in the woods and the tree eats his two frinds...lol.

:flame:

hey Goth.. that's a rad part.... BUT WAIT, There's More... Tom Bombadil is about to jump out of nowhere singing his happy song...the rest is for you to find out!

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky Seven for the Dwarf-Lords in their halls of stone, Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die, One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the shadows lie. One ring to rule them all, One ring to find them, One ring to bring them to all and in the darkness bind them, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lay...

n what keeps me goin or entertained, besides you guys, is that i can throw on my headphones n listen to cds all day...latley i've been listenen to deep dish n lee burridge a whole bunch...today i threw on digweed's bedrock album..i can't wait til him n sasha come out